EKOI HEAT Concept heated black winter cycling gloves
Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
New EKOI HEAT CONCEPT heated breathable winter cycling gloves
These gloves are equipped with a removable rechargeable battery providing between 2 and 5 run time depending on the heat level selected.
The product +
4 adjustable heat levels:
- LED GREEN 25° (Max 5 hours run time)
- LED YELLOW 30° (Max 4 hours run time)
- LED ORANGE 35° (Max 3 hours run time)
- LED RED 40° (Max 2 hours run time)
- HIPORA® waterproof and breathable membrane
- 2 year guarantee.
- For road or MTB (in temperatures down to 20°C)
- Highly-technical palm: 3 areas of the glove reinforced with with silicone non-slip inserts
- Reinforcement between thumb and index finger.
- Neoprene cuff with velcro strap stops cold air racing up the inside of the glove.
- Removable rechargeable batteries (Supplied with charger) please read the notice carefully.
DO NOT CHARGE the gloves WITH ANY OTHER CHARGER thatn that supplied with the gloves as this may cause overheating and fire.
3 sizes: M / L / XL
- 95% polyester
- 5% nylon
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE BATTERY
Charger 100/240 V (50-60 Hz)
Lithium polymer batteries: 7.4 V: 2500 Ma
Power output at 7.4 volts = 15 watts
If these guidelines are not followed, batteries may experience a shortened life span or lead to other possible damage to the product, fire and/or injury.
THIS IS NOT A TOY, keep well out of the reach of children.
DO NOT CHARGE this EKOI HEAT CONCEPT article with any other battery charger as this may cause overheating and fire. Only use the EKOI accessory approved for, and supplied with, your product.
DO NOT INSERT any metal or other objects into the connectors or sockets as this will damage your HEAT CONCEPT articles.
DO NOT MAKE OR ATTEMPT to make any alterations to your HEAT CONCEPT articles (gloves or overshoes)
CHECK frequently that your fingers do not show any signs of redness. (Excessive and over use of the heat appliance may cause burns).
DO NOT OPEN OR ATTEMPT TO OPEN the protective film surrounding the batteries! Inappropriate handling of polymer batteries may cause an explosion.
Before using this product for the first time
1) Batteries require fully charging before first using this article!
Connect the charger to a socket (the LED charge indicator glows green), next install the 2 batteries into the charger, battery charging starts automatically and the charge indicator glows red during the charging period.
2) Charge time is approximately 2 to 5 hours depending on the battery’s residual charge.
3) Once the battery is fully charged, the battery will automatically stop charging and the charge indicator glows green.
4) Remove the batteries from the charger.
5) Reconnect the batteries to the glove or overshoes connector and reinsert in the space provided for the batteries and close the pouch firmly.
Battery Maintenance, Storage and Servicing
To optimise product life, batteries should be charged in a dry place at normal temperatures. DO NOT store or charge batteries whilst still inserted in the gloves or overshoes.
In the event of heavy rainfall, you should stop using the HEAT CONCEPT function by pressing down on the button for 3 sec. which will turn off the heating system.
It is preferable to clean your articles using a damp cloth rather than in a washing machine.
For any other question or to resolve any issues that might occur, please contact a member of the EKOI team who will be pleased to advise you, on the following toll-free number: +44 (0)7 976 047 936
|8 à 9||M|
|9 à 10||L|
|10 à 11||XL|
- Sale type : best selling
- Technology : Warming
- Temperatures : -20°
- Stephen W. 06/02/2018Needs some adjustments, but works pretty well
I have now had five rides with the gloves, with the lowest temperature down to 1C. At all times they kept my hands warm (I have poor circulation and my fingers freeze in normal winter gloves at anything below 5C), usually at the lowest heat setting. Even without the heat on, the gloves did a surprisingly good job at around 7C. However, they do have a design problem. The cuff and pockets that hold the batteries are way too small. It is very hard to get the batteries and wires tucked into the pockets and the Velcro closed. In addition, the cuffs are somewhat too tight and short, making putting on and taking off the gloves more difficult than necessary. Since the battery pockets are too small to get the Velcro closed, the batteries tend to pull out when taking off the gloves. Still, I am learning to live with these problems, and the cost-performance of the gloves is quite good.