EKOI BORN TO RIDE WINTER SKIN SUIT WITH GEL PAD
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The thermal EKOI BORN TO RIDE skin suit will protect you from the cold during your winter rides; its technical and breathable fibre is perfect for wear in temperatures down to 10°C *.
- Second skin effect for wear in temperatures down to 10°C *.
- Strapless = increased comfort compared to standard jacket & bib tights
- Gel pad, made in Italy
- Double waist protection with overlap of the jacket and tight parts
- Fabric made in Italy
- Easy to put on
- Road or MTB cycling, perfect for HIIT series and other intense winter sets
- For wear in temperatures down to 10°C* (worn with an EKOI technical Carbon base layer)
- Lined windproof and breathable DOLOMITI fabric (thermal insulation offers excellent protection from the cold and damp)
- HIgh adjusted-cut collar.
- 2 back deep and easily-accessible cargo pockets.
- Front opening for easier comfort stops.
- YKK (durable) zip.
- Ankle zips.
- 250 g DOLOMITI lycra (made in ITALY)
- 80% polyamide + 20 % lycra elastane
- Hand wash preferably or machine wash at 30°C maximum (we advise you to wash your garment inside out)
- DO NOT dry clean.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT iron.
|S||< 60 kg||1.75 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.80 m|
|L||71-77 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||78-85 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||86-92 kg||1.95 m|
- Pad : Gel
- Range : Limted edition
- Temperatures : 10°