EKOI DESIGN Gold thermal winter cycling jacket
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The EKOI DESIGN thermal jacket will protect you from the cold and light rain during your winter rides; its rain-beading technical fibre is breathable and can be worn in temperatures down to -7°C.
- Rain-beading treated fibre prevents water from penetrating the fibre (very effective against splashing and light rain).
- Easy Wash (easy care) treated fibre: light stains and mud are easily removed with a damp soapy sponge.
- 2 interior back pockets for your gloves, plus 2 exterior zipped back pockets.
- COLD STOP cuffs (a concept developed by EKOI that prevents the wind and cold racing up the sleeve).
Road & MTB cycling, gravel and cyclo-x too
For wear in temperatures down to -7°C with an EKOI technical winter base layer and an EKOI DESIGN long sleeve jersey
- Made in Italy
- Effective and durable self-locking zip
- Close-fitting cut.
- Insulating flap behind the zip stops the cold penetrating through the zip teeth
- High (fleece-lined) collar
- Fully fleece-lined
- Flatlock seams
- 4 back pockets: 2 zipped exterior cargo pockets and 2 interior pockets
Chest + Sleeves + Back:
- 100% POLYESTER 270 g /m² (WINDPROOF, RAIN-BEADING and BREATHABLE)
- 85% POLYESTER 250 g/m² + 15% ELASTANE (WINDPROOF and BREATHABLE)
-Preferably hand wash, if not machine wash at a maximum 30°C (We advse that you wash this garment inside out)
- DO NOT tumble dry
- DO NOT iron
- DO NOT dry clean
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Sale type : new
- Temperatures : -7°