Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
The COMPETITION10 (2017 / 2018) winter cycling range is without doubt the most technically-advanced winter range in terms of comfort, style and above all in cyclist safety.
Warm, comfortable, stylish & the cyclist safety features, this jacket lacks nothing to stop you from riding this winter!
The product +
- Made in Italy
- Thermal Soft Touch fleece-lined fibre with Windtex (breathable and waterproof) membrane
- Fibre made in Italy designed and developed exclusively for EKOI (effective in temperatures down to 0°C)
- Soft feel Soft Touch fibre, stretchable and soft for unbeatable comfort
- Minimum overtaking distance cyclist safety logo on the back right pocket.
For use: Road or MTB cycling / Training or racing
- Adjusted (race-cut) fit (no unsightly pleats)
- Fleece-lined collar
- Elasticated wrist cuffs that prevent both the cold and the wind racing up the sleeve
- YKK (Made in Japan ) zip that is both effective and durable with inner flap (that prevents cold and moisture ingress)
- Elasticated 5 cm front waist hem and a silicone back waist hem for the perfect support when down in the drops or up in the tops.
- Top and bottom zip garages (for under-the-chin comfort and non-wear rubbing against bib tights)
- Flatlock seams
- 4 back pockets, one of which is zipped & 1 mini-pocket for the connected SOS button.
- Available in a full range of sizes from S to 3 XL
- Thermal soft touch 265 g fibre
- 100 % POLYESTER SOFT TOUCH
- Polyester soft touch fibre cleans very easily, due to ts Easy Wash treatment. A damp sponge will remove 90% of superficial mud stains (it is recommended that you do this immediately after your ride, that is, if you do not have time to machine wash your jacket).
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
|S||< 66 kg||1.78 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.83 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.90 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Colour : Rouge noir blanc
- Temperatures : 0°
- Peter H. 01/11/2017Very good but a little bit large
I received the jacket in large. Normaly I weared XL on mountain bike. Since I started wir racebike on roads I like it more tight. rnThe pants I got are good for me in large. The jacket was to wide. So I changed it in medium. This is much better but could be still a bit smaler.rnI am 1,81 m large, weight is about 75 kg, chest comprehensive is about 92 cm.rnrnI bought a longarm top underwear, a winter tricot and the jacket. Yesterday I was on a long tour of 170 km, startet in the morning with about 3°.rnTemperatur over the day got around 9 - 10° and later in the afternoon I got colder again. The material worked very good, I felt warm but not overheating. rnSome temperatur differences can be compensate by opening the zipper. By the way, the zipper is running ok but not perfect. rnrnAll in all I like that jacket, the colors good for the dark season because it is good visible and not just black. rnrnrn