EKOI Thermal base layer with crew neck
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
- New MERYL NEXTEN ® technology.
- Hollow fibre containing small particles of silver for added thermal insulation.
- Extremely rapid moisture transfer.
- Anti-allergy, odour-free and bacteria-free (the fibre is used by surgeons)
- Crew neck.
- Light compression effect: sleeves do not ride up and the fibre gives a 2nd skin sensation.
For wear in temperatures down to 0°C
- Thermo-regulatory fibre (maintains the body at its ideal temperature)
- Flatlock, irritation-free seams
- Super-stretch panels, strategically-placed in areas where unrestricted movement is essential.
- Exceptionally comfortable
- Liughtweight, just 95 g in size S/M
- Made in Portugal.
Available in 3 sizes available: S/M , L/XL, XXL
75 % MERYL NEXTEN, 15% polyester and 10% elastane
MERYL NEXTEN fibre is a hollow fibre, with silver particles, it is the foremost universally-recognised insulation fibre on the market. With 30% thermal insulation it provides the wearer with an added 3°C temperature perception. These features make Meryl Nexten the ideal fibre for your winter rides and a lightweight thermal base layer that is comfortable, rapid-dry, fresh and odour-free. Meryl Nexten has undergone specific tests to guarantee quality and dermatological safety.
- Temperatures : 0°
Lee T. 03/06/19Thermal base layer
Works really well in temperatures around 0-6 degrees, keep you warm and also lets your body breathe. You not to over heat but keeping at a good temperature for riding in the cold months. I also purchased the hooded thermal which works brilliantly around your head and ears
Gary O. 02/22/19Gary
Great value , works well
Steven E. 01/20/19Excellent
Wore this when it was just above zero with a jacket over the top. It kept me warm and dry. Excellent product.
Billy B. 11/18/18Thermal bases layer
Highly recommended. I'm 80kg L/XL was a great fit.