Free returns Except during french official sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
Get kitted out for this summer and, at the same time, help support research into a currently incurable disease!
The research into Charcot's Disease or ALS needs all our support to advance.
André Greipel whose nickname is the Rostock gorilla lost his mother to this disease and so it represents for him, apart from the terrible loss, a fight to better understand this disease to find a cure. EKOI supports André in his action and we call on you to participate too.
We have chosen the best available Italian fabrics specifically for cyclists at the HIGHEST LEVEL.
Made of 4 different fabrics: windproof for the front, lightweight and breathable back panel, stretchable sides and slight compression material for the shoulders and sleeves.
Close-fitting race cut, a drop-down "magpie" tail provides optimal comfort for the lower back even when in the drops, the sleeves are slightly longer than usual (as preferred by the pros) and our laser-cut finish for a seamless hem. We have spent a long time in the design of this jersey to give it the best possible finish so that you can ride in optimal conditions and look stylish too.
- Material made in Italy.
- Close-fiting race cut.
- Laser cut sleeve ends.
Road cycling: Training and racing
4 different and complementing technical fabrics:
FRONT: EKOI EXCLUSIVE VITDRY FABRIC:
- Absorbs moisture to rapidly wick it away to the exterior surface to leave the skin dry.
SLEEVES: EKOI ELASTIC:
- Ladderproof material, laser-cut sleeve ends.
- Slight compression effect.
- Seamless sleeve ends.
BACK: MITI EXTRAFIL FIBRE:
- its aerated structure is perfect for optimal wicking.
- extremely breathable and ventilated.
SIDES: MITI FULL MOON FIBRE:
- Highly stretchable.
- YKK (for its reliability) self-locking full front zip.
- Bottom zip garage to prevent zip rub against the bib short.
ELASTICATED WAIST BAND:
- 5cm-wide front waist hem.
- Bevelled cut for optimal comfort.
- Silicone band back and sides waist hem for support of the lower back.
-3 standard pockets.
-1 Pocket with YKK zip.
Made in Italy.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not spin dry.
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not tumble dry.
- And do not iron.
EKOI SUPPORTS ANDRE GREIPEL IN HIS SUPPORT OF RESEARCH INTO CHARCOT’S DISEASE, A MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE ALSO KNOWN AS ALS. For every "FIGHT AGAINST ALS" jersey & bib short bundle order EKOI will donate £9 to the Foundation DZNE and £4 for every "FIGHT AGAINST ALS" jersey or bib short order.
- Sale type : new
- Range : Limted edition