EKOI 70's vintage road shoes
Delivery in 1 day by end of day for deliveries in the same country, 1 to 5 days by end of day in the rest of the world.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
For any order over £130, you will receive an LTD EKOI WATCH
Offer valid while supplies last, based on the total amount before shipping costs.
Ekoi is particularly pleased to offer you these vintage (70's) road shoes specifically for the passionate (and nostalgic) cyclist, not necessarily the head unit watt-watching cyclist but the "do it with panache" cyclist, also for the cyclist looking for modern but stylish gear!
- For that 70's look (lace-closure and perforated finish)
- Carbon/fibreglass sole: stiffness index of 8 (to compare with the EKOI R3 stiffness index of 9 and the EKOI R4 stiffness index of 10)
- Synthetic leather tongue (soft, breathable and perforated)
- Easy care
For use: Road cycling for the stylish cyclist looking to mix style and modernity with the carbon and fibreglass sole stiffness index of 8
- Composite carbon and fibreglass sole
- Standard 3-bolt cleat fitting (LOOK/SHIMANO) system compatible with all main pedal types
(SHIMANO, LOOK, SPEEDPLAY with adaptor) and indicator for easy cleat positioning and fitting
- Sole with 2 vents
- Upper in synthetic perforated leather (easy care)
- 240 g in EU size 40
- Available in black only, supplied with 4 different lace colours (for easy mix & matching): red, white, green, black
You're using SIDI shoes:
Choose a smaller size
You're using SPECIALIZED shoes:
Choose the same size
- Sale type : new
- Range : Limted edition
- Anre N. 02/26/19Ekoi 70's vintage road shoes
not tested yet in racing but feels good and very light.