EKOI CYCLING FIGHT White summer skinsuit with gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
- Comfortable and stylish
- Light compression second skin effect
- Latest generation injected gel concept made in Italy
- The bib short element in untinted uniform black with flecked Ekoi logos
- Fabrics made in Italy.
Training and racing for optimal comfort and enhanced aerodynamics compared to a standard jersey/bib short set up
SKINSUIT UPPER (JERSEY) ELEMENT :
- Windproof chest panel with self-locking zip
- Laser-cut seamless sleeves (light compression effect).
- Flatlock seams
- 2 back pockets for carrying just the bare minimum.
SKINSUIT LOWER (BIB SHORT) ELEMENT:
- Shape-memory injected gel pad.
- untinted uniform black 230 g lycra with flecked EKOI logos (durable and breathable).
- Easy comfort stop (men only) aperture.
- 7 cm micro-perforated thigh bands with silicone inserts for the support throughout the pedal stroke.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- Do not spin.
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
|S||< 60 kg||1.75 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.80 m|
|L||71-77 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||78-85 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||86-92 kg||1.95 m|
The summer skinsuit has become an essential in many cyclists wardrobe. Strap-free for optimal comfort and style. The new EKOI CYCLING FIGHT skinsuit has been designed for the "warriors", as one used to say 20 years ago of the attacking mentally-tough pro riders. Featuring a camo element to symbolise the combat and bright colours for added safety on the road. This new range has been primarily designed for the competitor or the motivated cyclist. We have selected the best available fabrics, made in Italy specifically for bike racing.
- Pad : Gel
- Sale type : new