EKOI STAR Blue winter cycling bib tights with gel pad
Delivery in 1 day by end of day for deliveries in the same country, 1 to 5 days by end of day in the rest of the world.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
For any order over £130, you will receive an LTD EKOI WATCH
Offer valid while supplies last, based on the total amount before shipping costs.
The EKOI STAR winter cycling bib tights will surprise you by their comfort, warmth and softness.
Fully fleece lined, they are perfect for wear in temperatures down to -10°C. The shape-memory gel pad is perfect for those long days in the saddle of several (over 3) hours.
- SUPER ROUBAIX thermal fibre (that maintains the body at a constant temperature) is also reputed for its excellent and rapid wicking.
- Easy Wash (easy care) treated material: light stains and dirt can easily be removed with a damp soapy sponge.
- Triple-density injected gel technoloy pad is perfect for saddle-sensitive cyclists or for those adept to long (up to 7 hours) rides.
- A new concept of (medical-grade) GEL INJECTION that is an EKOI exclusive process strategically-positioned in the area of the sit bones
- Shape-memory (medical-grade) gel
- Pad material with incorporated carbon thread for optimal wicking of moisture across the whole surface of the pad, allowing the skin to remain dry throughout your ride.
- Two densities (90 & 110 mm) of poyurethane for unbeatable comfort in the area of the sit bones.
- Soft, supple pad that does not lose its shape (allowing unrestricted freedom of movement throughout the pedal stroke).
- Anti-bacteria treatment for odour-free cycling
- Fabric made in Italy
Training / Racing Road or MTB cycling down to -10°C
- Fully fleece lined interior, soft, warm, supple and extremely comfortable.
Thermal SUPER ROUBAIX fleece is made in Italy and is a highly-technical fibre with the following features:
- Excellent thermal insulation for the body (protects from the cold and damp)
- Elasticated ankle bands with zip for easy dressing/undressing and the perfect support throughout the pedal stroke.
- Flatlock irritation-free seams for added durability and style.
- Made in Italy
- Pre-shaped ergonomic cut.
- 250 g THERMOROUBAIX ® 3.0 breathable two-tone lycra
- 51% Polyamide/ 33% Polyester / 16% Elastane.
- 80% polyester + 20 % Elastane 150 g
- Hand wash (preferably) or machine wash at 30°C maximum (we advise that you wash the garment inside out)
- Do not bleach.
- Do not use conditioner.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- DO NOT IRON.
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||66-75 kg||1.78 m|
|L||76-83 kg||1.83 m|
|XL||84-90 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||> 90 kg||1.95 m|
- Pad : Gel
- Sale type : best selling
- Temperatures : -10°