EKOI Black Elegance bib short
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
For every order over 69€, EKOI will include one free limited edition EKOI LOTTO SOUDAL mudguard.
Offer valid while supplies last, based on the total amount before shipping costs.
The EKOI BLACK ELEGANCE premium range of cycling gear is specfically for the seriously-motivated cyclist. We have specially opted for the best possible materials available in the design of this bib short.
The EKOI BLACK ELEGANCE bib short is, quite simply, the best bib short we have ever produced, you will even forget your wearing it enabling you to train harder and longer. FULL ON
Made using 2 different materials:
- One called UZZANO is both very soft and durable, highly-resistant to continual rub against the saddle.
- On the thighs is a highly-technical honeycomb material manufactured by the Swiss firm SCHOELLER associated with top-end performance materials that has been designed to improve air flow, maintan constant body temperature and wick moisture rapidly.
- The wholly-new pad is in a word, EXCEPTIONAL, both soft and thin, just 4mm but with a never-before-seen density of 360kg/m3 which absorbs all micro-trauma with a narrow pad centre offsets all irritation and rubbinf with the saddle.
- Elasticated close-fitting thigh cuffs are both effective and comfortable.
- Seamless straps that are highly-stretchable and comfortable, with an aerated panel in the back for effective wicking and a pocket for the radio link with your DS.
The PREMIUM EKOI BLACK ELEGANCE bib short is primarily oriented to the committed cyclist demanding the best possible producs in their search for improved performance over both short and long-distance rides.
- Pre-shaped bib short with carbon logos.
- 4 different materials.
- 1 race radio pocket in the back panel.
- Elasticated thigh cuffs with silicone.
- Available in 5 sizes S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- 61% polyamide
- 22% polyester
- 17% elastane
Hand wash, preferably, or machine wash at 30°C (in a net bag)
- Range : Pro
- Technology : Carbon