Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
The official road helmet of the UCI World Tour team AG2R La Mondiale and mountain bike helmet of the BH team (2nd World MTB Team)
The product +
- Weight: 185 grams in size S / M 54-58 cm (one of the lightest helmets on the market)
- Vents: 24 (moisture wicking)
- Adjustable Fit system from bottom to top of the occiput (for the perfect height & lateral fit)
- Ventilated straps
- Magnetic buckle.
- Competition road or mountain bike cycling
- Full In Mold shell & liner
- 24 vents
- 10 exhaust vents
- Cool Max foam padding
- Adjustable straps
- Fit system with perforated notch by notch adjustment wheel
- Adjustable height fit system
- Weight S / M 185 g
- Weight L / XL 220 g
- Approved EU norms
Available in 2 Sizes:
- S / M (54 / 58cm)
- L / XL (59 / 62cm)
La norme CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) est conforme aux lois en vigueur dans les pays de l'Union europeenne.
Cette norme CE 1078 n'est pas valable aux USA ( norme CPSC obligatoire) ou en Australie. Nous vous conseillons (si vous vivez hors de l'Union européenne )de vous informer sur la norme en vigueur conforme aux lois de votre pays ou de contacter notre service information produit Ekoi qui vous renseignera.
- EPS ultra-lightweight high density
- Range : Pro
- Monika H. 13/02/2018Excellent helmet
The helmet looks incredible.rnIt is also very comfortable and suits very well to me.rnIt is the best helmet which I ever had. I used one swedish brand helmet before, but this Ekoi helmet is really better to me. rnGreat product for reasonable price
- Phil R. 26/10/2017Very light
Well constructed, loads of ventilation, looks great especially with the black shell. Great helmet and a great price especially in the flash sale!
- Stuart C. 06/07/2017It saved my life!
Just ordered my second corsa light. A brilliant helmet, lightweight and looks good. I was involved in a 50mph crash in the alps and if it wasn't for my corsa light, i probably wouldn't be here.