Jersey EKOI COMP22 Red
This new Ekoi Comp22 jersey perfectly reflects the Ekoï spirit with an unbeatable price/quality ratio, a design keeping the competition spirit, modern finishes, and technical fabrics. It is a versatile jersey that will suit you whatever your level (recreational or regular) or your discipline (road or x country).
- 3 different made in Europe fabrics : micro-perforated on the front and sides, light and more breathable on the back, second-skin effect sleeves.
- Laser-cut sleeves (hemless) for optimal comfort and a competition look.
- Flat seams on sides
MICRO PERFORATED FIBER ON THE FRONT FACE & SIDES
- Micro perforated fiber for perfect breathability.
- Great elasticity.
FIBER IN HONEYCOMB STRUCTURE IN THE BACK:
- Very ventilated structure to effectively wick away perspiration.
- Ultra breathable and ventilated.
CLOSING AND NECK
- Integral self-locking zipper.
- Hidden zip
- Zipper cover at bottom of the jersey to prevent chafing on the shorts.
- Summer flared V-neck.
ELASTIC HOLDING BAND :
- Elastic band with silicone insert on the back of the jersey for excellent fit.
BACK POCKETS :
- 3 pockets with 5mm elastic for perfect hold of objects in the pockets.
Very versatile : road/gravel / MTB/training or racing.
- 93% polyester.
- 7% elastane.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Before washing, turn the jersey inside out (seams outside).
- Wash if possible in a mesh bag to avoid friction with other products that could damage the fabrics (gloves, backpack or any other item that may have Velcro strips).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener.
- No dryer.
- No ironing.
If you prefer to be comfortable, maybe consider going up a size. Remember, a jersey should be worn close to the body without pleats.
Our model is 186 cm tall, weighs 74 kg, chest circumference 99 cm, waist circumference 85 cm and wears size M.
|Chest size||Waist size|
|S||92 - 96 cm||78 - 83 cm|
|M||96 - 100 cm||83 - 88 cm|
|L||100 - 104 cm||88 - 93 cm|
|XL||104 - 108 cm||93 - 98 cm|
|XXL||108 - 112 cm||98 - 103 cm|
|XXXL||> 112 cm||> 103 cm|
Chest size : Measure around the widest part of the chest.
Waist Size : Measure around the narrowest part of the waist (usually below the ribs).
of which 1 in your language
John G. 05/05/2022 Age: 65+ Level: Advanced Pratique: MTB, RoadJohn