Bibshorts EKOI Full Diamant Gel Comfort Zone
The EKOI Full Diamant Gel Comfort Zone shorts are the latest generation of anti-abrasion shorts developed by our engineers especially for the Arkea Samsic professional team and for runners concerned about avoiding burns in the event of a fall.
The anti-abrasion fabric protects the skin more efficiently than nrmal bibshorts
In this new version, the anti-abrasion fabric made especially for Ekoï is used on the entire short: it is very solid, while remaining very elastic and comfortable.
The fabric is undyed black, for maximum opacity, and laser-cut at the thighs, with silicone inserts for perfect support when pedaling.
- Anti-abrasion, drop-proof fabric over the entire shorts
- Laser cut with non-slip silicone inserts (no elastic band at thighs)
- Unprinted LYCRA (opaque black)
- Fabric with ceramic particle inserts
- Excellent bi-elasticity: stretch / return to the original shape
- Low deformability
- Maximum opacity
PADING Comfort Zone :
- Injected gel and high density polyurethane : impacts are completely absorbed then neutralized
- Ultra light and very breathable whose V-shape accompanies and optimizes comfort when pedalling. (Ekoi patent)
- Pad with excellent elasticity and very breathable: the pad is invisible, adapts to your buttocks and optimizes comfort when pedalling.
- Micro-perforated skin for quick drying.
- Zig-zag skin seams for greater strength and elasticity.
- Ergonomic hemless straps
- Breathable, very flexible straps for perfect comfort
- Ventilation grid for the lower back
- Laser cut at the thighs
- 5 cm non-slip silicone inserts for perfect support when pedalling
- Flat seams.
- Road, MTB or Gravel
- 82% Polyamide
- 18% Elasthanne
- Machine wash at 40°C
- Before washing, turn the shorts inside out (seams outside).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 0 in your language