BIBSHORTS Gel EKOI CERAMIK EVO
We have developed this bib short to better protect the pro riders of the ARKEA SAMSIC team in the event of a crash
and avoid wounds that can take longer to heal or other complications (difficult sleeping and recovery , it can lead to pain caused by the rubbing of material on the wound, leading to days off and even a long treatment period)
Ceramic particles are included in the fiber without altering its softness or flexibility. In the event of a fall, it protects the skin thanks to its anti-abrasion properties.
This bib short is particularly recommended for road use, Triathlon, MTB and Gravel.
- Anti abrasive in case of crash.
- Iinserts of ceramic particles in the outer thigh and hip side panels.
- GEL pad as per your weight.
- Laser-cut bands and internal neoprene layer for perfect support on the thighs.
- Unprinted LYCRA (opaque black).
3 diferent pads to choose from as per your weight:
- Blue lines: pad GEL density of 80 (sizes S and M)
- Black lines: pad GEL density of 100 (size L)
- Red lines: pad GEL density of 120 (sizes XL and 2XL)
- Zig-zag padding seams for added strength & elasticity
- Made in Italy
- Fabric with inserts of ceramic particles in the outer thigh and hip side panels.
- Excellent bi-elasticity: stretch / return to the original shape.
- Low deformability.
- Maximum opacity.
- High resistance to pilling and abrasion.
- Excellent comfort.
- Stretchable straps that are soft and comfortable, mesh element to the back for optimal air flow.
- Laser-cut with internal neoprene layer for perfect support on the thighs when pedaling.
- Road, Triathlon, MTB and Gravel.
- 72% Nylon.
- 28% Elastane.
- Hand wash recommended or machine wash at 30 ° (delicate cycle)
- Before washing, turn over the clothes (seams on the outside)
- Wash if possible in a mesh bag to avoid friction with other products that could damage the fabrics (gloves, backpack or any other item that may have Velcro straps).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 9 in your language
Luis A. 15/05/2022 Age: 45-54 Level: Amateur Pratique: RoadConfort
Very very very confortable
Martin H. 02/08/2021 Age: 65+ Level: AdvancedTop class bibshorts.
After buying a Ekoi helmet and being impressed I ordered the ceramik evo, I am 173cm and 66kg slim build and although the sizing chart suggested medium I went for small due to previous comments about a loose waist fit. Small size are perfect for me, good leg length and a snug race fit. The shorts are high quality, extremely good cut and design, more importantly the pad and feel on the bike is as good as any other top range makes. Highly recommended and I will be buying Ekoi again. Delivered from France within 48hrs!
John H. 11/08/2020 Age: 55-64 Level: AdvancedOne complaint
A little baggy at waist and tummy. I should have bought a medium instead of the large which the fit guide recommended. I'm 6,0" (183cm, 160lbs). Otherwise a nice, sporty bibshort with a great, comfortable chamois pad.
Serafin G. 11/06/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerVery nice pad for long distances.
The pad is so confortable to spend long time on bike. (Tested on two bike ride for over four hours each one)rnThe size fit good (XL, 1´82-80 kg)rnI just hope I don´t have to test the ceramic system.
Mikkel H. 21/02/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerLoose fit
Size guide suggested XL based on height and weight. Went for L. Fits well on legs, but plenty of room around waist and stomach. Fit definitely not for "slim" people.rnThe bib itself and chamois are excellent.
John R. 16/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerEkoi ceramik bib short
The Ekoi Ceramik bib shorts are the best fitting and most comfortable cycling shorts I have. Whether it is short or long distances they come in top every time. Fully recommended.
John D. 10/09/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerJohn
Perhaps could have gone a size small, but very comfortable.
Elion B. 15/08/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerE. bulku
Very well made bib shorts. True to size and very comfortable, will definitely recommend this bib shorts to anyone looking for style and comfort.
Dimosthenis G. 28/07/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerEkoi ceramik
Very good. Over the back, where you use double material, it is a bit hot.