EKOI CERAMIK bib short with injected gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
Avoid road rash if you crash with this bib short.
An anti-abrasion bib short that prevents road rash in the event of a crash etc.
We have developed this bib short to better protect the pro riders of the ARKEA SAMSIC team in the event of a crash. Road rash is very nasty and can sometimes take longer to heal than we expect due to infection or other complications (even "light" road rash makes sleeping and recovery difficult, it can lead to pain caused by the rubbing of the material against an open wound, leading to days off the bike and perhaps a prolonged period of treatment.)
The ceramic particles included within the material's fibres, without altering the usual softness associated with lycra, prevent the lycra from tearing and protect the skin due to the anti-abrasion features of the material used in the manufacture of this bib short.
- Fabric with inserts of ceramic particles in the outer thigh and hip side panels.
- GEL pad as per your weight.
- Unprinted LYCRA (opaque black).
- Made in Europe.
For use :
- Road, triathlon or MTB Cycling /XC
3 diferent pads to choose from as per your weight:
- Blue lines = pad GEL density of 80 (for sizes S and M)
- Black lines = pad GEL density of 100 (for size L)
- Red lines =pad GEL density of 120 (for sizes XL and 2XL)
- Micro-perforated thigh band with silicone.
- Flecked EKOI (non-printed) logos.
- Elasticated seamless straps for their softness and comfort.
- Stretchable mesh back panel for optimal wicking.
- Flatlock seams.
Avalable in 5 sizes: S / M / L / XL / 2XL
- 72% Nylon.
- 28% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry nor iron.
- If possible, wash in a white net bag to prevent colour run and offset rubbing against other materials (such as velcro).
|S||< 60 kg|
- Pad : Gel Memory
- Sale type : new
- Range : Pro