- EKOI TAPING CALF COMPRESSION HOSE
- Promotes muscle oxygenation
- Accelerates blood circulation.
- Enhances recovery after exercise
- Repels effects "heavy leg"
- Reduces the risk of injury
Wear during exercise ( triathlon, running, trail ) and / or recovery
These sleeves are a clever blend of compression and taping for optimal compression across the calf to accelerate blood circulation and muscle oxygenation.
- Better cladding muscles through his bands taping ideally placed on the calf.
- Greatly reduces the risk of muscle injury.
- Compression by area to improve performance and accelerate venous return and thus the elimination of toxins.
- Very comfortable and pleasant to wear thanks to the smoothness and quality of its material.
- 4 sizes T1 / T2 / T3 / T4
- Composition: 80% Polyester and 20% Spandex
- Hand wash recommended
- No dryer or ironing
This improves the recovery wicking acid lactique. The maintenance provided by the taping allows the calf to get less tired when it undergoes many oscillations during events such as races. Imagine your calf varies more than 20,000 times during a marathon , greatly increasing the risk of cramps, fatigue and of course injury. The taping associated with compression to better preserve your legs and go further in managing your performance.
- In recovery, take it immediately after exercise and a minimum of 2 hours.
- In case of discomfort, or other unexpected reactions, remove the sleeves and consult your doctor.
- Be sure to choose your size from the size chart.
- In case of venous disease, it is best to seek the advice of your doctor.
- Use against indicated in cases of skin disease.
In case of doubt regarding your size please contact an EKOI advisor. He will help you to find the right size. Toll number : +44203 129 5816.
Take measure round the fullest part of the calf without contraction. If the measurement is between two sizes, select the larger one.
Calf Size :
T1 : 30 à 34 cm
T2 : 35 à 38 cm
T3 : 39 à 42 cm
T4 : 43 à 46 cm