Winter CoverShoes EKOI SOLAR
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The new EKOI SOLAR FIL winter cover shoes with its SOLAR FIL membrane is effective down to -5° C, it is the essential accessory for winter riding.
The concept is a new membrane that captures heat to keep your feet warm.
(Inside: body heat or outside : sun)
- SOLAR FIL membrane to fight cold effectively
- More flexible than neoprene
- Easy to put on or take off
- Road model (not suitable for mountain biking).
- Effective down to -5° C
- Put on a pair of sock EKOI winter THERMOLITE.
- Put the cover shoe on the foot before putting the shoe, then put the shoe & slip the cover shoe on the shoe.
- SOLAR FIL membrane effective against cold.
- Self-blocking & waterproof zip.
- Self-locking zipper.
- Velcro closure under the sole.
- Fore stengthened foot.
- Openings for cleats & heel stengthened.
- 4 sizes: M (40-41), L (42-43), XL (44-45), XXL (46-47)
- Outside: 100% polyamide.
- Inside: 100% polyester.
Handwashing or washing machine 30° C
No dryer, no Iron
How to put on your cover shoes :
- Temperatures : -5°