EKOI CARBONE FIBER 3 Blue Thermolite winter cycling socks
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The new EKOI CARBON FIBER 3 THERMOLITE winter cycling socks are made in Italy. They have been specifically designed for cycling.
The hollow THERMOLITE fibre has been largely adopted by manufacturers of skiing clothing for its excellent thermal properties and its ability to store and release heat. Perfect in extremely cold conditions. The carbon thread used in these socks has two characteristics, it supports the foot and it is extremely durable. For use in temperatures down to –10°C.
- For use in temperatures down to –10°C.
- Extremely breathable, excellent wicking qualities to leave the foot dry.
- Carbon thread reinforced sole, toe box and heel.
For use in temperatures between 10°C and –10°C.
- For use in temperatures between 10°C and –10°C, can also be used for other sports other than cycling
- The hollow THERMOLITE fibre creates a layer of insulating air between the fabric and the skin, thereby retaining the foot's warmth.
- Thinner weave used for the sock upper so as not to hamper shoe tightening.
- Lined and reinforced fabric used for the sock sole as this is the most exposed area to the cold
- Anti-bacteria treatment.
- High 18 cm cuff sock to mid-calf
Available in (EU) sizes S/M 39/41 and L/XL 42/46
- 60% Polyester
- 35% Polyamide
- 5% Carbon
Preferably hand wash or machine wash at 30°C.
DO NOT tumble dry, DO NOT iron
- Temperatures : -10°