Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The all new EKOI THERMOLITE 0° winter cycling socks are perfect for wear in temperatures down to 0°C.
Made in Italy, they have been specifically designed for cycling and incorporate the technical THERMOLITE thread
- For wear in temperatures down to 0°C
- Hollow THERMOLITE fibre store heat.
- Highly breathable + optimal moisture management.
- Reinforced sole and toe box.
Road or MTB cycling
- The hollow THERMOLITE fibre creates an insulating layer of air between the sock material and the skin that enables it to regulate foot temperature.
- Specific weave, finer in the sock uppers so as not to obstruct shoe closure.
- Lined and reinforced weave for the sole that, being in direct contact with the sole of the shoe, is more exposed to the cold
- Anti-bacteria treatment.
- Standard ankle cuff height.
- Available in 2 sizes S/M 39/41 and L/XL 42/46
Hand wash (preferably) or machine wash at 30°C (DO NOT TUMBLE DRY, DO NOT IRON)
- Temperatures : 0°
Steven E. 01/20/19Excellent socks
By far the best thermal socks I have in my wardrobe.