EKOI BLACKWINTER skin suit with gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The EKOI BLACKWINTER SKIN SUIT WITH GEL PAD will keep you riding in temperatures down to -5°C. Its technical fibre is breathable and warm.
- Rain-beading treated to prevent water penetrating the material (effective against splashing and light rain).
- Easy Wash (easy care) treated material: light stains are easily wiped off with a warm soapy sponge.
- COLD STOP (an EKOI concept stops cold air and wind racing up the sleeves)
- Second skin effect, with light compression and thermal protection down to -5°C.
- Extremely comfortable (due to the absence of bib straps)
- GEL pad.
- Double protection in the tummy area due to the overlap of the short and jersey elements.
- Made in Italy using Italian fabric
- Easy to put on /remove.
- Road or MTB cycling, very practical for fartlek and other intensive winter training reps.
- *Effective down to 5°C with a technical winter base layer.
- *Effective down to 0°C with a long sleeve jersey on top.
- *Effective down to -5°C with a thermal jacket on top.
- Lined VUELTA wndproof and breathable material (thermal insulation protects you from the cold and moisture)
- HIgh close-cut (officer-style) collar.
- 2 deep easily-accessible back pockets.
- Front comfort stop opening.
- Fully-integral YKK zip.
- Ankle zips and silicone ankle bands for the support.
- 250 grams VUELTA lycra (made in ITALY)
- 85% polyamide + 15 % lycra elastane
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30°C maximum (we advise that you turn it Inside out prior to washing)
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
|S||< 60 kg||1.75 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.80 m|
|L||71-77 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||78-85 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||86-92 kg||1.95 m|
- Range : Pro
- Temperatures : 5°