EKOI ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Team thermal jacket
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
EKOI is extremely proud to announce that it has been selected as the official supplier of cycling clothing to the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team.
At Ekoi, we have known Emmanuel Hubert, the team manager for some many years now even as far back as 2009 when we were the official supplier of helmets to the AGRITUBEL team (managed by Hubert) and with whom we won our first ever stage on the Tour de France with Brice Feillu (an unforgettable moment that indelibly marked the history of EKOI)
But this is a whole new challenge for EKOI as the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team has already high ambitions for this new season and we must supply the riders with the best possible products.
The Elite of world cycling requires the very best to perform at the very highest level not just during races, but also during regular and pre-season training; products that are capable of handling all types of weather conditions from January to December, capable of tackling the coldest winters, rain and intense heat.
A team at this level is also a perfect test laboratory for developing innovative technologies, unique in the world. The vital feedback we get from the pro riders in terms of the cut, the material and the pads within strict user objectives of comfort, durability, aerodynamics and style allows us to develop products that respond to your expectations.
The expertise of 2 exceptional champions both very different from each other, but also complementing perfectly the other in André Greipel the sprinter with 156 pro wins and Warren Barguil, the talented climber who marked the 2017 Tour de France with his style in grabbing (and not letting go) the polka dot jersey with his 2 stage wins make for an invaluable aid in helping us meet our objective which is to offer our customers the very best and most fashionable range of textiles in the world, at affordable prices.
This thermal jacket will protect you in the cold and light rain during your winter training rides ; its technical fibre beads water, is breathable and can be worn in temperatures down to 0°C.
- Water and rain beading treated prevents moisture penetrating the fabric (effective against splashing and light rain).
- Easy Wash (easy care) treated fibre: light stains and dirt will wash off with a damp soapy sponge.
- COLD STOP cuffs (a concept developped by EKOI to stop the cold and wind racing up the sleeves).
- Made in Europe.
- Road cycling.
- Effective in temperatures down to 7°C when worn with an EKOI technical base layer and a long sleeve winter jersey
- Fabric Made in Italy.
- Full-length YKK zip effective and durable.
- Close, race-fit cut.
- Stom flap behind the zip prevents cold air and moisture penetrating.
- High (officer-style) collar.
- Fully fleece-lined.
- Flatlock (irritation-free) seams.
- Elasticated waist hems (5-cm front and back (with silicone) hems) for the perfect support, even when in the "drops".
- Available in sizes: S to 3 XL
Chest + Sleeves + Back:
- 100% POLYESTER 270 gram (WINDPROOF, RAIN-BEADING and BREATHABLE)
- 85% POLYESTER 250 gram + 15% ELASTANE (WINDPROOF and BREATHABLE)
- Preferably hand wash wash, if not machine wash (we advise that you wash this garment inside out) at 30°C.
- Do not dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Sponsored athletes : ARKEA SAMSIC
- Range : Pro
- Temperatures : -7°