EKOI STAR ANTHRACITE THERMAL CYCLING JACKET
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The EKOI STAR thermal cycling jacket will protect you from the cold and light rain during your winter rides; its technical fibre beads water on the surface, it is also breathable and can be worn in temperatures down to - 7°C.
- Water-beading treated fibre stops light rain and splashes penetrating the fibre.
- Easy Wash (easy care) treatment: light stains and dirt can be easily cleaned off with a damp soapy sponge.
- COLD STOP cuffs (a concept developed by and for EKOI that stops the cold and air racing up the sleeve)
- Road &/or MTB cycling
- For wear in temperatures down to - 7°C with an EKOI technical base layer and an EKOI STAR long sleeve winter jersey.
- Fabric made in Italy.
- Full-frontal YKK zip (effective and durable).
- Close-fitting cut.
- Inside storm flap stops air and water penetrating through the zip.
- High (officer-type) fleece-lined collar.
- Fully fleece lined.
- Flatlock seams.
- 3 back pockets with a 4th central zipped pocket.
- 5 cm elasticated front waist band with silicone for the perfect support.
- Rear elasticated waist band with silicone for support across the lower back, vital when in the drops.
- Available in all sizes from S to 3 XL
Chest: sleeves / back:
- 100% 270 g/m² POLYESTER (WINDPPROOF, BEADING and BREATHABLE)
- 85% 250 g/m² POLYESTER & 15% ELASTANE (WINDPROOF and BEADING)
Preferably hand wash, if not possible,
- Machine wash at a maximum 30°C (we advise that you turn the jacket Inside out before machine washing)
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- DO NOT IRON.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Temperatures : -7°