EKOI STAR BLUE THERMAL CYCLING JACKET
Delivery in 1 day by end of day for deliveries in the same country, 1 to 5 days by end of day in the rest of the world.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
For any order over £130, you will receive an LTD EKOI WATCH
Offer valid while supplies last, based on the total amount before shipping costs.
The EKOI STAR thermal cycling jacket will protect you from the cold and light rain during your winter rides; its technical fibre beads water on the surface, it is also breathable and can be worn in temperatures down to - 7°C.
- Water-beading treated fibre stops light rain and splashes penetrating the fibre.
- Easy Wash (easy care) treatment: light stains and dirt can be easily cleaned off with a damp soapy sponge.
- COLD STOP cuffs (a concept developed by and for EKOI that stops the cold and air racing up the sleeve)
- Road &/or MTB cycling
- For wear in temperatures down to - 7°C with an EKOI technical base layer and an EKOI STAR long sleeve winter jersey.
- Fabric made in Italy.
- Full-frontal YKK zip (effective and durable).
- Close-fitting cut.
- Inside storm flap stops air and water penetrating through the zip.
- High (officer-type) fleece-lined collar.
- Fully fleece lined.
- Flatlock seams.
- 3 back pockets with a 4th central zipped pocket.
- 5 cm elasticated front waist band with silicone for the perfect support.
- Rear elasticated waist band with silicone for support across the lower back, vital when in the drops.
- Available in all sizes from S to 3 XL
Chest: sleeves / back:
- 100% 270 g/m² POLYESTER (WINDPPROOF, BEADING and BREATHABLE)
- 85% 250 g/m² POLYESTER & 15% ELASTANE (WINDPROOF and BEADING)
Preferably hand wash, if not possible,
- Machine wash at a maximum 30°C (we advise that you turn the jacket Inside out before machine washing)
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
- DO NOT IRON.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Temperatures : -7°