EKOI Thermal base layer with integral balaclava
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
- New MERYL NEXTEN ® technology.
- Hollow fibre containing small particles of silver for added thermal insulation.
- Extremely rapid moisture transfer.
- Anti-allergy, odour-free and bacteria-free (the fibre is used by surgeons)
- Integrated balaclava.
- Light compression effect: sleeves do not ride up and the fibre gives a 2nd skin sensation.
For wear in temperatures down to 0°C
- Thermo-regulatory fibre (maintains the body at its ideal temperature)
- Flatlock, irritaton-free seams
- Super-stretch panels, strategically-placed in areas where unrestricted movement is essential.
- Exceptionally comfortable
- Weight 95 g in size S/M
- Made in Portugal.
Available in 3 sizes: S/M , L/XL, XXL
MERYL NEXTEN 75%, 15% polyester and 10% elastane.
MERYL NEXTEN fibre is a hollow fibre, with silver particles, it is the foremost universally-recognised insulation fibre on the market. With 30% thermal insulation it provides the wearer with an added 3°C temperature perception. These features make Meryl Nexten the ideal fibre for your winter rides and a lightweight thermal base layer that is comfortable, rapid-dry, fresh and odour-free. Meryl Nexten has undergone specific tests to guarantee quality and dermatological safety.
- Temperatures : 0°
- Plamen L. 12/08/18Brilliant
Just buy it without any wondering. It is the warmest layer i have ever worn
- Jan Thomas K. 11/16/18Good winter garment.
Perfect for those chilli days on the bike.