EKOI black Thermal base layer with high neck
Free returns Except during french official sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
- New technology: MERYL NEXTEN ®.
- Hollow fibre with silver particles to ensure effective thermal insulation.
- Ultra-rapid evacuation of moisture.
- Allergenic, anti-odour and anti-bacterial (medical grade fibre)
- Second skin effect: the sleeves do not ride up and the fibre gives a light compression effect.
For wear in temperatures down to 0°C
- Thermo-regulatory fibre (maintains the body at its ideal temperature)
- Flat-lock, irritaton-free seams
- Super-stretch panels, strategically-placed in areas where unrestricted movement is essential.
- Exceptionally comfortable
- Lightweight, just 95 g in size S/M
- Made in Portugal.
Available in 3 sizes: S/M , L/XL, XXL
MERYL NEXTEN 75%, 15% polyester and 10% elastane.
MERYL NEXTEN fibre is a hollow fibre, with silver particles, it is the foremost universally-recognised insulation fibre on the market. With 30% thermal insulation it provides the wearer with an added 3°C temperature perception. These features make Meryl Nexten the ideal fibre for your winter rides and a lightweight thermal base layer that is comfortable, rapid-dry, fresh and odour-free. Meryl Nexten has undergone specific tests to guarantee quality and dermatological safety.
- Temperatures : 0°
- Gary O. 02/22/19Gary
Great value , and it works !,
- Stuart D. 02/17/19Tiny
So small. Ordered lxl and im normally a large cycling jersey fit, this was super tight and barely fits my girlfriend. She is using it now. It's pretty cheap and thin, but will do a decent job under a jersey in not too cold conditions. Price reflects quality
- Christopher R. 02/08/19Ekoi black thermal base layer
Already got enough base layers but the price was so reasonable, I added them to an order. Glad I did! Very nice with the high neck, good fit and kept me warm. On my last ride I realised that apart from my shoes, all of my outfit was from Ekoi!! No bad thing though!!
- Mark L. 02/06/19Top thermal base layer
So? Not the thickest of base layers, not the thinest either. It's extremely stretchy and hugs the body tightly. The arms are long, which for me is good....
I've worn it a few times in various degrees of temperatures. On it's own with my gabba jacket in -2°c and I had no problems whatsoever.
It's quite deceiving how warm it keeps you when it looks like it might not.
Anyway, it does what it should, it fits great and at 50% off it was a bargain.........
- Mike S. 01/09/19Base layer
Really tight fit (bought S/M but I am small)! Hoped to be a bit thicker for winter use, but nice kit