EKOI ARKEA SAMSIC PRO TEAM GILET
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
Sleeveless (obviously) gilet that is despite its lightweight, windproof and breathable. Perfect for warming up pre-race start or for descending a mountain. Packs away small into a ball for easy stowing in a back pocket.
- Windproof chest panel, breathable and waterproof.
- Feather weight.
- Perforated fabric used for the back panel and apertures for easy access to jersey pockets.
Training or racing, an essential item in any cyclist's back pocket from March to October
- Made in Spain using Italian fabrics
- Elasticated armholes and gilet waist hem
- 100% polyester
|S||< 65 kg||1.75 m|
|M||66-72 kg||1.80 m|
|L||73-78 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||79-84 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||> 85 kg||> 1.90 m|
EKOI is extremely proud to announce that it has been selected as the official supplier of clothing to the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team.
Our stylists and our textiles engineer have worked hard and for a long time on the Team’s kit; this partnership with the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team has been a real challenge for us as the team’s riders come in all shapes and sizes and in some cases very different, though within the aim of providing a full range of performance clothing that is perfect for each and every one of them.
We understood, from the outset, that it would be a rare and privileged opportunity to discuss clothing with a champion such as André Greipel who has 14 seasons’ experience within the pro peloton and who has the advantage of unrivalled experience to assist us in developing our products.
We met each and every one of the riders on several occasions, as from the end of the 2018 season, in order to get their feedback and to create a range of clothing perfect for cycling at the very highest level, and in so doing, reply to the exacting demands of :
- Technical features of breathability and ultra-fast drying capacities.
- Comfort: unrestricted freedom of movement and the use of soft fabrics without forgetting the different types of pad for the bib shorts.
- Aesthetics: avoid creasing and non-ergonomic cuts.
- Strength: a pro rider’s clothing is subject to severe testing during races and training, and frequent machine washing.
All this research has enabled us to further develop our range of textiles as we have achieved with our helmets thanks to AG2R LA MONDIALE and our eyewear thanks to DECEUNINCK QUICK STEP.
With the ARKEA SAMSIC , AG2R , DECEUNINCK QUICK STEP , ROOMPOT CHARLES , DELKO MARSEILLE PROVENCE pro cycling teams, not forgetting the individual eyewear contracts we have with champions such as Alexander Kristoff, Fabio Aru, Juan Molano , Sven Bystrom TEAM UAE , David Gaudu TEAM FDJ and Nacer Bouhanni TEAM COFIDIS plus one hundred other pro road cyclists who use EKOI’s products, who make up our unique testing laboratory for the whole range of our products. And all of this to achieve our ultimate goal, THE FULL SATISFACTION OF YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS.
- Sponsored athletes : ARKEA SAMSIC
- Sale type : new
- Range : Pro