EKOI has developed a premium range primarily for the use of the fantastic athletes we have the distinct honour to equip. These exceptional champions require the very best products, every gain is important and can mean the difference between the win, a podium place or just a finish. It is perfectly normal that we should make these exceptional products available to all our customers.
Designing a PREMIUM product requires the input of a team of specialists from A to Z and is a task that is far more time consuming and difficult than one might, initially, imagine.
- - Product DESIGN is the work of a French or Italian designer, it is then validated and tested by our own in-house team as well as by the same pro riders who initially tasked us.
- - The product is developed by our designers, who work exclusively for EKOI.
- - The product is tested at least 3 times in real conditions before approval for sale.
- - The product is made using the best available materials.
- - Production is 100% made in EUROPE (for optimal quality control of the materials used and the finish that must be PERFECT).
Only SILVER and GOLD VIP Club discounts will be accepted.
All promotional codes can not be applied to PREMIUM products
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
This jersey has been specifically designed for the ARKEA SAMSIC PRO TEAM for wear in this year's Tour de France on the very hot stages.
It includes a fabric that is made up of refreshing micro-capsules at the back of the neck, which enables a good air flow despite being in a tucked aero position giving the sensation of freshness to the wearer in the back element of the jersey that is the most exposed to the sun.
The aim is to control and regulate the body temperature when very hot.
Ultra-light (less than 100g in size S) and very well ventilated as it wicks moisture to leave the body dry even during the heat of the action.
- New design of a refreshing fabric with micro-capsules.
- Micro-perforated laser-cut hemless sleeves.
- Side panels in 3D mesh for optimal air flow.
- Chest and back parts in fine perforated fabricfor optimal moisture wicking. Very fast drying.
- Collar-free neck.
- Self-locking YKK full-frontal zip.
- ROAD cycling only when extremely (+25°C) hot. Does not require a base layer.
- 3 different fabrics: sides / chest + back / sleeves.
- YKK zip.
- 3 micro-perforated, but durable, back pockets.
- 88% Polyester.
- 12% Elastane.
- Machine washable at 30°C BUT WE ADVISE THAT YOU WASH PREFERABLY BY HAND.
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY, NOR IRON (It dries in less than 10 MINUTES IN THE SUN)
- Wash if possible in a white mesh bag to stop colour run and prevent rubbing with other products, such as velcro.
|S||< 60 kg||1.70 m|
|M||60-65 kg||1.75 m|
|L||66-72 kg||1.80 m|
|XL||73-80 kg||1.85 m|
|2XL||> 81 kg||1.90 m|
- Sponsored athletes : ARKEA SAMSIC
- Range : EKOI PREMIMUM
- Temperatures : 35°