EKOI ESTATE Yellow fluo short sleeve jersey
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
Designed specifically for wearing in the very hot summer months. Extremely light and well ventilated it quickly wicks moisture to leave the torso dry. It is this type of jersey that is worn by the pro riders during the extremely hot stages of the Tour de France.
- Laser-cut hemless sleeves.
- 3 different fabrics all very light and perforated to ward off the effects of very hot weather.
- Very fast drying.
- Extremely light jersey for use during the hottest summer months, does not require the wearing of a base layer
- Micro-perforated side panels.
- Mesh front and back panels.
- Low scoop neckline.
- YKK zip.
- Flatlock seams.
- 3 back pockets.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Wash preferably in a white mesh bag to stop colour run and to avoid rubbing with other products used in the manufacture of cycling apparel that might damage the material, such as Velcro.
|S||< 65 kg||<1.70 m|
|M||65-71 kg||1.78 m|
|L||72-77 kg||1.83 m|
|XL||78-84 kg||1.88 m|
|2XL||85-92 kg||1.93 m|
- Temperatures : 35°
David G. 08/28/19Great product
Very lightweight cycling jersey from Ekoi for very hot days. I ordered XL for 82kg 178cm normal leg/body length and it fits fine.
Dan T. 07/15/19So light, so cool, so sleek!
Really like this jersey - for me, the medium is a perfect fit: body, neck, sleeves. Very nice in hot weather. Beautifully made. I like the pockets - not as deep as others, but easier to reach into, so it's an ideal jersey for any time trial long enough to want snack.
Maybe two remarks: 1, could be an inch shorter in the front (but the back is perfect); 2, I suppose I'd like to see some styles that don't scream "Ekoi"; very cool brand name, but let's go for subtle...