EKOI ESTATE Green fluo short sleeve jersey
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
EKOI vous offre 1 CALENDRIER EKOI 2020 dès 99€ d'achats
Offre valable dans la limite des stocks disponibles, non cumulables avec d'autres offres cadeau
Designed specifically for wearing in the very hot summer months. Extremely light and well ventilated it quickly wicks moisture to leave the torso dry. It is this type of jersey that is worn by the pro riders during the extremely hot stages of the Tour de France.
- Laser-cut hemless sleeves.
- 3 different fabrics all very light and perforated to ward off the effects of very hot weather.
- Very fast drying.
- Extremely light jersey for use during the hottest summer months, does not require the wearing of a base layer
- Micro-perforated side panels.
- Mesh front and back panels.
- Low scoop neckline.
- YKK zip.
- Flatlock seams.
- 3 back pockets.
- 100% polyester.
- Machine washable at 30°C.
- Do not tumble dry, do not iron.
- Wash preferably in a white mesh bag to stop colour run and to avoid rubbing with other products used in the manufacture of cycling apparel that might damage the material, such as Velcro.
|S||< 65 kg||<1.70 m|
|M||65-71 kg||1.78 m|
|L||72-77 kg||1.83 m|
|XL||78-84 kg||1.88 m|
|2XL||85-92 kg||1.93 m|
- Temperatures : 35°