Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The all-new EKOI TEAM collection: a range of highly-technical cycling wear that is both comfortable and stylish.
The EKOI TEAM collection is particularly aimed at the competitor and regular cyclist. We have selected the best Italian materials available that have been specially designed for bike racing.
The jersey is made of 4 different materials: a windproof material used for the front, a lightweight material used for the back, and stretchable second skin effect material used for the sides, across the shoulders and for the sleeves.
Slim (race-cut) fit, the back of the jersey has a "magpie" (drop-down) tail for optimal protection of the lower back even when down in the drops, the sleeves are slightly longer (as favoured by the pro riders) than normal with a laser cut (hem-free) finish.
The finish of this jersey has been thought of down to the finest detail offering you technically-optimal apparel, oh, and I almost forgot, it's very stylish too!.
- Materials made in Italy
- Slim (race-cut) fit
- Laser-cut sleeve hem
Training and racing
4 different highly-technical and complementary materials:
FRONT PANEL: EKOI EXCLUSIVE EKOI VITDRY FABRIC:
- Attracts moisture and rapidly wicks it away to leave the torso dry.
SLEEVES: EKOI ELASTIC
- Ladder-resistant material, laser cut finish.
- Second skin effect.
- Fine and lightweight.
- Seamless sleeve hems.
BACK: MITI EXTRAFIL FIBRE
- its ventilated structure is perfect for wicking.
- ultra-breathable and ventilated.
SIDES: MITI FULL MOON FIBRE:
- Extremely stretchable.
- YKK self-locking zip (YKK zips are known for their reliability).
- Bottom zip garage protects the bib short from rubbing against the jersey zip housing).
ELASTICATED WAIST HEM:
- Wide (5cm) front waist hem.
- Bevel cut for added comfort.
- Silicone back and sides waist hem for optimal lower back support.
-3 standard pockets.
-1 pocket with YKK zip.
Material made in Italy:
- 100% polyester
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not spin.
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Range : Limted edition