Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
The official helmet of the UCI world tour AG2R LA MONDIALE Pro Cycling Team worn for the spring classics and the transition stages of the grand tours.
Designed using a wind tunnel, the Corsa Evo is more aero than Corsa Light helmet. It is also the official helmet of the EKOI BH SUNTOUR MTB Team.
EKOI has designed this helmet in 3 sizes for optimal support and head protection for almost all head shapes
The product +
- Available in 3 sizes (fits 99 % of head shapes)
- 23 vents: for optimal sweat evacuation
- Height adjustable (up / down) occipital bone settings for optimal support
- Vented straps.
- Magnetic closure buckle.
For use: Road or MTB racing
- Full In Mold helmet: shell and inner cradle.
- 23 vents in total, of whch 10 ae exhaust vents.
- Foam padding in Coolmax ( 3 different pad thicknesses to choose from for optimal comfort,, each is individually colour-identifiable: black, red or silver)
- Adjustable straps under each ear.
- Occipital bone height adjustment (up / down) and ratchet dial-tightening system.
Available in 3 sizes:
- XS/S (52/54 cm)
- M (54/58cm)
- L/XL (58/62cm)
XS: 228 g.
S/M: 235 g.
L/XL : 244 g.
- Replies (approved) to EU standards
La norme CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) est conforme aux lois en vigueur dans les pays de l'Union europeenne.
Cette norme CE 1078 n'est pas valable aux USA ( norme CPSC obligatoire) ou en Australie. Nous vous conseillons (si vous vivez hors de l'Union européenne )de vous informer sur la norme en vigueur conforme aux lois de votre pays ou de contacter notre service information produit Ekoi qui vous renseignera.
- High-density, ultra-light EPS with internal reinforcement in Lexan
THE EU standard (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) is conform with laws in each of the EU member states.
This CE 1078 standard IS NOT VALID in USA (where the obligatory CPSC standard applies) or in Australia. We therefore advise you (should you live outside the European Union) to establish and read the standard that applies, as per the law, in your own country, alternatively, you can contact our Product Information service who will be pleased to provide you the necessary information.
- Range : Pro
- Mark L. 04/16/18Too small
Been using a Specialized medium. Figured L/XL would be big enough as French/Italian bike kit sizes tend to be a bit on the small size. I think they need a 4th size - XL-XXL. Such a shame as it's a lovely looking helmet (matt black) and so light.
- Hiroo N. 01/28/18Too small.
I have "Ekoi TT2 magnetic helmet" size L and using, but I could not wear this helmet size L. It's too small. I think this size:L means size:M.
- Deno D. 11/29/17Ekoi corsa evo noir mat
Great fit, Sits down nicely on the head, a little warmer than the regular Corsalite, especially good for the winter.