Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
This long sleeve jersey can be worn for a large part of the year either under a thermal jacket (during winter) or simply with a technical base layer underneath (in the spring and autumn months).
The product +
- For wear in temperatures down to 10°C
- Made in Italy
- Micro-perforated fibre that wicks moisture remarkably quickly and is fast drying
- Logo reminder to vehicle drivers of the minimum safety distance when overtaking cyclists on back right pocket
- For use road or MTB cycling / Training or racing
- Ideally-worn with an EKOI technical base layer
- Can be worn on rides for most of the year.
- Fleece-lined, micro-perforated material made in Italy.
- Multi-panel ergonomic (anatomic) cut (for a stylish close-fitting look)
- YKK ZIP (known for their effectiveness and durability)
- Wrist cuffs to prevent the cold and wind racing up the Inside of the sleeve
- Flatlock seams
- Elasticated (with silicone) front and back hem for the perfect support when both down in the drops or more upright on the tops.
- 4 back pockets including 1 zipped pocket.
- Available sizes from S to 3XL
- 100% fleece-lined 200 g polyester
- Machine washable at 30°C
|S||< 66 kg||1.78 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.83 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.90 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Colour : Noir bleu blanc
- Temperatures : 10°
- Preciuk B. 29/01/2018Super slow delivery
I understand I Cant blame Ekoi for delivery but for every single order Waiting extremly long ! Its never shipped at same day when place order . I Ordered between Sunday night Monday morning and was shipped tuesday . Every single time is like that ! Didnt get free item ( excuses limited ) they dont give this information on website ! But products very Good quality and beautiful . More Proffesional Please and dont lie it takes 1/3 days in Europe via dpd !