EKOI CARBON FIBER Black long sleeve winter jersey
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
This long sleeve jersey can be worn most months of the year under a thermal jacket when very cold or simply with an EKOI technical base layer in the Sping and Autumn.
The carbon thread that has been woven into the fibre stores and renders the body's heat.
- Made in Italy.
- Micro-perforated fibre with carbon thread.
- HIghly-breathable fibre.
- Multi-panel, anatomic cut (for a close-fitting cut)
- Road or MTB cycling
- Racing or training (worn preferably with an EKOI technical base layer)
- Can be worn for most months of the year.
- For wear in températures down to 10°C.
- Fleece-lined, micro-perforated fibre Made in Italy.
- YKK Zip (efficient and durable).
- Elasticated cuffs protect against the cold and wind.
- Flatlock seams for added comfort.
- Elasticated waist hem with silicone (front and back) for optimal support on the bike (irrespective if in the drops or on the tops).
- 4 back pockets, 1 of which is zipped.
- Available sizes from S to 3 XL
200 g fleece-lined 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30°C
|S||< 66 kg||1.78 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.83 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.90 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||89-95 kg||1.95 m|
|3XL||96-105 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Sale type : best selling
- Temperatures : 10°
- Graham M. 10/31/18Excellent quality
I love Ekoi gear for the quality, design and fit -- generally if I order a 'Large' I know it'll fit perfectly. That said, I found this jersey to be slightly looser than what I usually expect. Still, it's fine with a thicker winter undergarment so I'm certainly not complaining as I know what 's coming in the months ahead. It looks great and the quality is up to the usual standard. Thanks Ekoi!
- Juraj M. 09/20/18Fine jacket for autumn
I had same last year, so I know what I order. Again. I hope it's enough as review.
Maybe it might be more closer on chest, but at global it's good.
- Meelis M. 04/25/18Winter jersey
REQUIRED AND COMFORTABLE
- Gavin H. 02/06/18Big fan
Super fit nice quality, 72kg 183cm M size thumbs up