EKOI VINTAGE 70's jersey
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
EKOI vintage: the glorious 70's
Ekoi is very pleased to be able to offer its customers these authentic and symbolic vintage cycling products. They have ben manufactured particularly for those cyclists who are passionate about cycling and its long history; or nostalgic about those glorious 70's; or who have the greatest respect for (and wish to wear the apparel that would have been worn by) those heroic champions who helped create the cycling legends, or equally for those who are quite simply attracted by fashionable and authentic apparel!
These products are made in Florence, Italy by a cottage-industry business that still uses machines and thread dating from the 70's for authentic and 100% conform apparel with that made and worn in the 70's!
- Authentic product and know-how.
- Made in Italy, using machines from the 70's, for EKOI by an Italian cottage industry.
- Thread, material metal zip identical to those used in the 70's.
- Thermo-regulatory properties (effective in both hot and cold weather).
For use as a sports top or for wear at a vintage cycling event, such as the Eroica or Anjou VIntage.
- Breathable, thermo-regulatory and naturally anti-bacterial merino wool, mixed with acrylic fibre that accentuates material stretchability and enables a faster dry.
- Comes in its own vintage 70's musette (nosebag).
- Available in the following sizes: S / M / L / XL / 2 XL
- 50% merino wool / 50% acrylic
|S||< 60 kg||< 1.70 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.71 m - 1.75 m|
|L||71-75 kg||1.76 m - 1.82 m|
|XL||76-83 kg||1.83 m - 1.89 m|
|2XL||> 84 kg||> 1.90 m|
- Range : Limted edition
- Deno D. 11/29/17Ekoi vintage 70 - size : l item
Excellent, really nice to wear, looks really smart and stylish