EKOI has developed a premium range primarily for the use of the fantastic athletes we have the distinct honour to equip. These exceptional champions require the very best products, every gain is important and can mean the difference between the win, a podium place or just a finish. It is perfectly normal that we should make these exceptional products available to all our customers.
Designing a PREMIUM product requires the input of a team of specialists from A to Z and is a task that is far more time consuming and difficult than one might, initially, imagine.
- - Product DESIGN is the work of a French or Italian designer, it is then validated and tested by our own in-house team as well as by the same pro riders who initially tasked us.
- - The product is developed by our designers, who work exclusively for EKOI.
- - The product is tested at least 3 times in real conditions before approval for sale.
- - The product is made using the best available materials.
- - Production is 100% made in EUROPE (for optimal quality control of the materials used and the finish that must be PERFECT).
Only SILVER and GOLD VIP Club discounts will be accepted.
All promotional codes can not be applied to PREMIUM products
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
This model is the 3rd generation of our best-selling CORSA LIGHT helmet. Just as light, but now more aero, more style and more ergonomy.
It is, of course, the preferred road helmet of the UCI world tour AG2R LA MONDIALE Pro Cycling Team and of the KMC EKOI ORBEA MTB Pro Cycling Team. Light and well ventilated it is perfect in hot weather. Available in 3 sizes and fully customisable using the EKOI configurator.
- Lightweight: 195 g in sizee XS/S (one of the lightest helmets on the market).
- Vents: 18 in total.
- Fully adjustable (both lateral and vertical) fit system for optimal fit.
- Magnetic closure.
- Strap adjustable V-buckles below the ear for added comfort .
- Made in Spain.
Road racing / training
- Shell and liner in Full In Mold.
- 18 vents in total.
- 5 exhaust vents.
- Foam in Cool max.
- Perforated occipital horizontal-adjust step-by-step dial.
- Height adjustable fit for optimal comfort.
- Available in 3 sizes:
- XS/S : 52/54 cm - Weight 195 g.
- M/L : 55/58 cm - Weight 210 g.
- XL/2XL : 59/61cm - Weight 225 g.
La norme CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) est conforme aux lois en vigueur dans les pays de l'Union europeenne.
Cette norme CE 1078 n'est pas valable aux USA ( norme CPSC obligatoire) ou en Australie. Nous vous conseillons (si vous vivez hors de l'Union européenne )de vous informer sur la norme en vigueur conforme aux lois de votre pays ou de contacter notre service information produit Ekoi qui vous renseignera.
- High-density lightweight EPS.
- EU standards approved.
The EU standard CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) is conform with the laws in all EU member states.
The 1078 EU standard is not valid in the USA (where the obligtaory CPSC standards apply) nor in Australia. We strongly recommend that (if you live outside the EU) to seek information as to the relevant laws that apply in your country or equally to contact our product information service who will be pleased to advise you.
XS/S : 52/54 cm
M/L : 55/58 cm
XL/2XL : 59/61 cm
- Range : EKOI PREMIMUM