EKOI LEGENDE GOLD HELMET
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
EKOI offers you 1 protection EKOI LTD For all 'free delivery' orders.
*Offer valid whilst stocks last
The all new, ground breaking EKOI LEGENDE helmet has been designed by Benjamin BLANCHARD, then checked and validated by 2 Italian designers at the forefront of bike and motor bike helmet design. Made in Italy by a company that specialises in the manufacture of top-of-the-range cycling helmets.
The initial helmet design was then extensively tested and tweeked (as necessary) in the wind tunnel for optimal air penetration and air flow, and FINALLY it was personally tested and improved by, none other than, Romain BARDET, who has worn the helmet every day for training or racing since the start of the 2018 season.
The development of the EKOI LEGENDE helmet has required 2 years of painstaking work. We would like to thank Romain BARDET for his invaluable assistance in the development and refinement of this helmet, that he wore for the very first time in public on the Tour de France 2017 on the 14th of July (St Girons-Foix) stage, already a year ago, but those 12 months were necessary to improve helmet comfort and above all to reduce its weight (by 30g).
The design of this product was inspired by the first leather helmets seen in the 40's and called a hairnet (in English) or a boudin in french. Extremely well ventilated, with a wraparound shape for optimal air flow and protection, associated with the necessary comfort required for bike racing.
- 3 different foam thickness options.
- Internal cage in polypropylene for reinforced protection in the event of a crash.
- CAD-designed ergonomic shape (adapted to most european head shapes)
- Modern magnetically-closing buckle for precision fastening
- Optional transparent aero shell (sold separately) for added aerodynamics and protection from the rain and cold.
- Exceptional and never before seen helmet finish: transparent micro shell with the choice of brilliant, matt or GOLD finishing
- 28 vents for unbeatable ventilation.
- Height and circumference occipital adjustment + the choice of 3 different foam thicknesses for the perfect fit.
- Height adjustable occipital bone dial for a precision fit for every head shape.
- Specific left and right occipital adjustment for that precision fit for every head shape.
- 100% made in Italy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY (against all impairments, except in the event of a crash)
- HELMET (CRASH) REPLACEMENT WARRANTY: We will replace your helmet at half price should you damage or break your helmet resulting from a crash (warranty applies for the first 2 years following helmet purchase)
Road cycling: Training and racing
- Full (liner & shell) In Mold.
- 28 vents.
- Ventilated straps (excellent wicking).
- 3 different foam densities to choose from are supplied with the helmet for the perfect helmet fit adapted to fit every head shape and size.
- Fully-adjustable straps (below each ear).
- 9 different colour options: National colours of France / Italy / Belgium / Spain. Plus matt black & brilliant white / Transparent / Matt black / Gold / AG2R La MONDIALE TEAM REPLICA
- Further customising options on the EKOI configurator (foam colour , wearer's name)
- 235g in size S/M 55/58 cm
- 255g in size L/XL 59/62 cm
La norme CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) est conforme aux lois en vigueur dans les pays de l'Union europeenne.
Cette norme CE 1078 n'est pas valable aux USA ( norme CPSC obligatoire) ou en Australie. Nous vous conseillons (si vous vivez hors de l'Union européenne )de vous informer sur la norme en vigueur conforme aux lois de votre pays ou de contacter notre service information produit Ekoi qui vous renseignera.
- High-density, ultra light EPS with internal polypropylene cage.
The type of polystyrene used has been specifically selected for its performance and density.
- Range : EKOI PREMIMUM
Kurt E. 07/01/20Light and well entilated
The multiple adjustment possibilities allow the helmet to adapt perfectly to the head. The helmet is so light you forget you wear it and the ventilation is so effectivethat you can wear it without a cap underneath.
Phil R. 12/22/18Something else
Awesome helmet. Beautiful, light, fantastic looking and GREAT price. Ekoi you nail it every time!
Rafaela F. 07/03/20Small faults in production
The helmet is a very good product. It fits my oval head perfectly and is very well ventilated!
The straps have pretty hard edges, but once the straps are fitted (which took me a bit longer than at my other helmets), you don't even recognize them anymore.
So I am very pleased with the helmet as such.
But the helmet I got has some small production faults.
The paint has a little flaw on the downside of the front and at the ekoi-badge at the back (at the adjusting wheel) is mounted upside down :-D.
These are only flaws and I don't mind much, because I got the helmet at a reduced price (maybe it was reduced because of that flaws?).
But if I had payed the regular price, I would have bothered a lot, because such a premium product should not have any flaws.
Also you should clarify on your website, that the insect-net-pads are not included and that the formerly leather bag is now made out of some plastic.
And you should also mention that the the production date of the helmet is June 2018, because especially with safety equipment such as helmets fatigue of material is an issue!).
Dino G. 06/10/19Uhr /watch
With my last order over more than 200 Euro there was no Watch included like it was promised rnPlease send it to mernrn
dear Dino ,
sorry the watch will be sent on Monday .