EKOI ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Team winter bib tights with gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
EKOI is extremely proud to announce that it has been selected as the official supplier of cycling clothing to the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team.
At Ekoi, we have known Emmanuel Hubert, the team manager for some many years now even as far back as 2009 when we were the official supplier of helmets to the AGRITUBEL team (managed by Hubert) and with whom we won our first ever stage on the Tour de France with Brice Feillu (an unforgettable moment that indelibly marked the history of EKOI)
But this is a whole new challenge for EKOI as the ARKEA SAMSIC Pro Cycling Team has already high ambitions for this new season and we must supply the riders with the best possible products.
The Elite of world cycling requires the very best to perform at the very highest level not just during races, but also during regular and pre-season training; products that are capable of handling all types of weather conditions from January to December, capable of tackling the coldest winters, rain and intense heat.
A team at this level is also a perfect test laboratory for developing innovative technologies, unique in the world. The vital feedback we get from the pro riders in terms of the cut, the material and the pads within strict user objectives of comfort, durability, aerodynamics and style allows us to develop products that respond to your expectations.
The expertise of 2 exceptional champions both very different from each other, but also complementing perfectly the other in André Greipel the sprinter with 156 pro wins and Warren Barguil, the talented climber who marked the 2017 Tour de France with his style in grabbing (and not letting go) the polka dot jersey with his 2 stage wins make for an invaluable aid in helping us meet our objective which is to offer our customers the very best and most fashionable range of textiles in the world, at affordable prices.
Comfortable, wam and soft, fully fleece-lined and effective in temperatures down to 0°C.
The comfort of its shape-memory GEL pad will accompany you on all your long base miles endurance rides.
- SUPER ROUBAIX thermal fibre (regulates the body at a constant temperature) effective moisture wicking properties.
- Easy Wash (easy care) treated fibre: light stains and dirt will wash off with a damp soapy sponge.
- EKOI triple-Density GEL INJECTION TECHNOLOGY pad specifically designed for saddle-sensitive cyclists or for long rides of up to 7 hours "in the plate".
- New concept of GEL INJECTION using medical-grade gel (an EKOI exclusivity) strategically-sited in the area of the sit bones.
- Shape-memory medical-grade gel pad.
- Pad using carbon thread for optimal wicking across the whole pad surface, as such, the pad remains dry throughout your ride.
- The pad integrates 2 different densities of polyurethane 90 and 110 mm for unbeatable comfort in the sit bones zone.
- Soft-touch pad, flexible and shape-retaining (full Freedom of movement throughout the pedal stroke)
- Antibacteria treated.
- Made in Italy, using Italian fabrics.
- Training or racing / road cycling in temperatures down to 0°C
- Fully fleece-lined, soft and warm and very comfortable.
SUPER ROUBAIX fleece-lined and thermal fabric is made in Italiy using a technical fibre with the Following properties:
- Excellent thermal insulation for the body (protection from the cold and damp).
- Silicone ankle band and zip for the perfect support and easy dressing / undressing.
- Flatlock (irritation-free) seams.
- Flatlock seams are stronger and more stylish.
- Pre-shaped race-cut fit.
- Made in Italy
- THERMOROUBAIX ® 3.0 twin-tone breathable 250 gram lycra
- 51% Polyamide/ 33% Polyester / 16% Elastane.
- 80% polyester + 20 % Elastane 150 gram
Hand or machine wash at a maximum of 30°C (we advise that you wash your bib tights inside out).
Do not dry clean.
Do not use fabric conditioner.
Do not tumble dry.
Do not iron.
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||66-75 kg||1.78 m|
|L||76-83 kg||1.83 m|
|XL||84-90 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||> 90 kg||1.95 m|
- Sponsored athletes : ARKEA SAMSIC
- Range : Pro
- Temperatures : 0°