EKOI DESIGN GOLD winter bib tights with NSAT pad
Delivery in 1 day by end of day for deliveries in the same country, 1 to 5 days by end of day in the rest of the world.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
For any order over £130, you will receive an LTD EKOI WATCH
Offer valid while supplies last, based on the total amount before shipping costs.
The EKOI DESIGN winter bib tights with NSAT pad will surprise you by their comfort, warmth and softness. Fully-fleece lined, they are perfect for wear in temperatures down to -10°C.
The NSAT shape-memory pad will allow you to pack in those base miles comfortably and friction-free.
- Made from THERMOROUBAIX thermal fibre (that maintains the body at a constant temperature) rapidly wicks moisture away to leave the skin dry.
- Easy Wash treated fibre (easy care): light stains and mud are easily removed with a damp soapy sponge.
Perforated triple density pad with N.S.A.T (New Shock Absorption Technology) inserts for buzz-free riding. A concept developped by EKOI in 2016 in partnership with the BIOENGINEERING POLYTECHNIC in Milan).
- The pad has been designed specifically for saddle-sensitive cyclists or for long distances up to 7 hours in the saddle.
- Shape-memory Gel ABSORBTION inserts have been strategically-positioned in the sit bone area.
- Perforated pad for effective wicking across the whole pad surface to leave the skin dry
throughout your ride.
- Dual-density 90 & 110mm polyurethane for unrivalled comfort in the area of the sit bones.
- Soft, supple and shape-retaining pad for unrestricted freedom of movement throughout the pedal stroke)
- Anti-bacteria treatment for optimal hygiene.
- Made in Italy.
Training or racing, road or MTB cycling in temperatures down to -10°C
- Fully fleece-lined interior that is warm, soft and comfortable.
Thermal THERMOROUBAIX fibre is made in Italy using a highly-technical fibre with the following properties:
- Excellent thermal insulation for the body (protection from the cold and wet).
- Elasticated ankle grippers for the perfect support.
- Flatlock seams for improved durability and a fashionable finish.
- Made in Italy
- Ergonomic pre-shaped cut.
- 250 g/m² THERMOROUBAIX ® 3.0 breathable fibre
- 51% Polyamide/ 33% Polyester / 16% Elastane.
- 150 g/m² 80% polyester + 20 % Elastane
- (Preferably) hand wash or machine wash at a maximum 30°C (we advise that you wash this garment turned inside out)
- DO NOT dry clean.
- DO NOT use fabric conditioner.
- DO NOT tumble dry.
- DO NOT iron.
|S||< 66 kg||1.75 m|
|M||67-73 kg||1.80 m|
|L||74-81 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||82-88 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||> 89 kg||> 1.90 m|
- Pad : N.S.A.T
- Sale type : new
- Temperatures : -10°