EKOI BWF black winter bib tight with green reflections, gel pad
Free returns Except during french official sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The BWF bib tight will surprise you by its comfort and warmth and also by its colour effect that appears when you pull on the bib tight and whilst pedalling (a red, green or silver reflection, depending on the model, appears within the black lycra). Fully fleece lined it can be worn in temperatures down to -10°C.
- A surprising LOOK that will draw admiring glances from your cycling mates: a black base colour with red, green or silver reflections.
- Thermal SUPER ROUBAIX two-tone fibre (maintains the body at a constant temperature), quickly wicks sweat and moisture away from the skin.
- Water beading treatment: prevents water from penetrating the fibre (stops splashing and light rain only).
- Easy Wash treated fibre for easy care: light dirt cleans off easily with a damp sponge and a little soap.
- Injected GEL TECHNOLOGY pad (medical-grade shape-memory gel)
- Material and bib short made in Italy.
Training or racing : road or MTB cycling for wear in temperatures down to -10°C
- Fully fleece-lined interior that is soft, warm, supple and comfortable.
SUPER ROUBAIX thermal two tone fibre made in Italy is a technical fibre with the following properties:
- Excellent thermal insulation for the body (protects from the cold and wet)
- EKOI INJECTION GEL TECHNOLOGY triple-density PAD designed for saddle-sensitive cyclists or for long rides of up to 7 hours.
- New INJECTION design of medical-grade GEL (an EKOI exclusivity) strategically positioned in the area of the sit bones.
- Medical-grade shape-memory gel.
- Pad with integral carbon fibre for rapid moisture and sweat wicking across the whole pad surface to leave the skin dry throughout your ride.
- 2 densities (90 mm and 110 mm) of polyurethane for unbeatable comfort in the sit bone area.
- Soft and supple, shape-retaining pad (unrestricted freedom of movement throughout the pedal stroke)
- Anti-bacteria treatment combats odour
- Zig zag seams for added strength and a fashionable look
- Made in Italy
- Preshaped ergonomic cut.
- THERMOROUBAIX ® 3.0 twin tone breathable 250 g Lycra
- 51% Polyamide/ 33% Polyester / 16% Elastane.
82% polyester + 18 % Elastane 150 g
- Preferably hand wash.
- We advise hand washing, if not in the machine at 30°C max (turn the article Inside out prior to washing)
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN
- NO FABRIC CONDITIONER
- DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
- DOI NOT IRON
|S||< 60 kg||1.75 m|
|M||61-70 kg||1.80 m|
|L||71-77 kg||1.85 m|
|XL||78-85 kg||1.90 m|
|2XL||> 86 kg||> 1.95 m|
- Pad : Gel
- Temperatures : -10°
- Tissus : Green Reflect