EKOI HEXA Orange fluo bib short with injected gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
The all-new EKOI HEXA bib short has been made from 250g lycra, synonymous with softness, comfort, strength and optimal wicking. You may well even forget that you are wearing it it is so comfortable!
Every time you pull on the EKOI HEXA bib short you will immediately feel the difference compared to other bib shorts, a significant sensation of quality, impeccable finishing and a product that adapts perfectly to your morphology, you won't want to ride wearing any other bib short! Try it, and adopt it!
- New generation of EKOI INJECTED GEL pad:
- Lycra with a second skin effect, it's so soft, but durable.
- Perfect support throughout the pedal stroke.
Competitors and all regular cyclists
Dual-Density PAD with latest generation of INJECTED GEL technology:
- INJECTED medical-grade GEL strategically-positioned in the area of the sit bones and perineum.
- Injected gel neither creases nor loses its shape.
- Stretchability (the pad adapts to the shape of your buttocks).
- Optimal moisture transfer (the pad remains dry throughout your ride) because of the micro-perforations and the carbon thread that conducts moisture away from the pad surface and your skin.
- Made in Italy.
ELASTICATED MICRO-PERFORATED THIGH BANDS WITH SILICONE INSERTS:
- 7.5 cm wide (for the comfort)
- Wide elasticated micro-perforated soft bands with silicone inserts for the perfect, strain-free support throughout the pedal stroke.
- In stretchable and highly-breathable mesh for optimal tension-free comfort over the shoulders.
Pad + lycra + elasticated thigh bands made in Italy.
- 88% polyester
- 12% elastane
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not spin.
- Do not use fabric conditioner.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
|S||< 60 kg|
|2XL||> 90 kg|
- Pad : Gel
- Range : Limted edition