EKOI PRO SAT MEMORY 2 BIB SHORT
Free returns Except during french official sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
A new patented design: SAT (shock absorbing technology) pad-
- A pad density that is specific to your weight,
- Shape-memory pad that neither creases nor hardens over time,
- 3 different pad widths, as per the rider's weight for made-to-measure optimal comfort.
Choose the pad that corresponds to your weight:
Road bikes today are stiffer than ever, saddles get lighter and less padded and the state of some of our country and mountain roads, on which we have a habit of riding, gets worse: potholes, tarmac movement and melt in extreme weather etc. You probably find, if you ride on 2 or 3 consecutive days, a certain discomfort in the area of the sit bones: 75 % of sportive riders who ride 2 to 3 times (or more) per week complain of recurring discomfort …
A pad that absorbs the shocks and buzz of the road, adapted to your weight could well be the answer to your problems.
The shape-memory SAT inserts are designed as per rider weight to stamp out road buzz and micro-trauma in the area of the sit bones and perineum, and this without the pad density altering over time. Our shape-memory SAT pads retain their shape and stretchability and other features even in the long-term.
- PRO SAT MEMORY BLUE DENSITY 85: Width 15.5 cm, for a rider weight of under 70kg
- PRO SAT MEMORY GREEN DENSITY 100 : Width 16.5 cm, for a rider weight of 71 to 77kg
- PRO SAT MEMORY YELLOW DENSITY 120 : Width 17.5 cm: for a rider weight of over 78 kg.
For the perfect position in the saddle due to the concept of the shape-memory pad molding to the shape of your buttocks and saddle:
The shape-memory SAT pad density provides the user with optimal comnfort, the perfect position in the saddle as from the 1st ride and in the long-term too as the SAT pad molds to your anatomy and spreads the load across the sit bones, in optimising blood circulation.
Pad softness, irrespective of the density, a 120 density pad is just as soft as the 85 density pad:
The pad is soft and supple and adapts to the pedal stroke and the saddle shape.
Due to its specific manufacture, the SAT pad does not crease, nor hardens and retains its properties of exceptional comfort even in the very long-term.
The PRO SAT MEMORY pads include an anti-bacteria treated surface.
For optimal hygiene, even after several hours in the "plate".
Moisture regulation and effective rapid wicking to leave the pad surface (and therefore your skin) dry.
The micro-perforations and thermoregulatory air channels throughout the whole pad structure encourage air flow and moisture wicking.
MADE IN ITALY :
Our PRO SAT MEMORY pads have been designed and manufactured in Italy, because for us, and other manufacturers of cycling apparel, italian know-how is unbeatable.
- 3 different pad densities adaped to your weight.
- 3 different pad widths.
- Shape-memory SAT pad.
- For the comfort and features of our SAT (road buzz and micro-truma absorption) insert pads
- For saddle-sensitive cyclists, and for use during stage races or intensive road or MTB training camps
- New pre-shaped ergonomic cut.
- Strechable, breathable Lycra straps passing between the shoulder blades.
- Mesh front for easier comfort stops
- Small radio (DS link) dorsal pocket.
- Waffled 210g Lycra (durable and breathable).
- Elasticated 7.5 cm wide micro-perforated thigh bands with silicone for optimal support throughout the pedal stroke.
- Lycra Sport 210g.
- 80% polyester sport and 20% Lycra Xtra Made in Italy.
- Machine wash at 30°C
- Do not tumble dry, nor iron.
- If possible, wash preferably in a white mesh bag to prevent colour run and avoid rubbing against other products (such as Velcro) used in the manufacture of cycling apparel.
|S||< 60 kg|
- Pad : Gel Memory
- Sale type : best selling