EKOI Lombardie Green bib short with gel pad
Free returns Except during official French sales periods : Returns policy
Shipping information to : France
From a pick-up point
This highly-technical model uses materials designed for top performance either in competition or training such as anti-abrasive lycra used for the saddle area or the "waffled" lycra used for the thighs and the seamless stretchable straps etc.
Supplied with the EKOI GEL INJECTION pad (for saddle-sensitive cyclists or ultra-distance cyclists or stage race cyclists) are among the best pads currently available on the market. THis bib short is both top performing and extremely comfortable.
When you put the EKOI LOMBARDIE bib short on for the very first time you will immediately notice the difference and this sensation of quality and durability of a product perfectly adapted to your body that you will really appreciate even in the most intense moments.
EKOI GEL INJECTION PAD:
A wholly-new design of (medical grade) GEL INJECTION (an EKOI exclusivity) strategically positioned in the zone of the sit bones:
- Shape-memory medical grade gel.
- Pad with integral carbon thread for optimal wicking across the whole pad surface to leave the skin dry throughout your ride.
- 2 densities of polyurethane (90 mm and 110 mm) for unbeatable comfort in the sit bone area.
- Made in Italy.
Road, racing / training
- Gel injection pad
- Anti-abrasion lycra used for the saddle area
- Softer lycra for the thigh panels
- Elasticated micro-perforated silicone thigh bands
- Seamless ultra-soft straps
- Flatlock seams
- 2 reflective inserts (for added visibility to other road users)
|S||< 60 kg|
|M||61 - 72 kg|
|L||73 - 78 kg|
|XL||79 - 89 kg|
|2XL||90 - 95 kg|
- Sale type : new