Bibshorts Gel EKOI DIAMANT
The Gel Ekoï Diamant shorts are the latest generation of anti-abrasion shorts developed by our engineers especially for the Arkea Samsic professional team and for runners anxious to avoid burns in case of a fall.
The anti-abrasion fabric does not tear and protects the skin from burns.
This anti-abrasion fabric was made in France especially for Ekoï. It is very strong, tear-proof, while remaining very elastic and comfortable.
The fabric is black, undyed, for maximum opacity, and laser-cut at the thighs, with silicone inserts for perfect support while pedaling.
The Gel injection padding is adapted to your weight and allows you to cycle long distances in absolute comfort.
- Fabric Made in France, abrasion resistant, drop proof
- GEL padding adapted to your weight
- Laser cut with non-slip silicone inserts (no elastic band on thighs)
- Unprinted LYCRA (opaque black)
FABRIC MADE IN FRANCE :
- Fabric with ceramic particle inserts on the side of thighs and hips.
- Excellent bi-elasticity: stretch/back to the original shape
- Low deformability
- Maximum opacity
PADDING MADE IN ITALY :
- Padding with gel injection
- Density adapted to your weight
- Sizes S (
- Tissus : Made in France
- Road, Triathlon, MTB or Gravel
- 72% Nylon
- 28% Elastane
- Machine wash at 30° C
- Before washing, turn the shorts over (seams on the outside).
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing.
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|M||100cm||< 180cm||< 69kg|
|L||104cm||< 183cm||< 78kg|
|XL||109cm||< 188cm||< 89kg|
|XXL||114cm||< 193cm||< 99kg|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
No size diference between Standard collection and Racing collection.
of which 0 in your language