Delivery in 2 in 5 days at home.
Free returns (Except sale periods)
Parcels delivered to Europe in 1 to 3 days and 2 to 5 days to the rest of the world.
48/72 hours Europe wide delivery to your collection point.
The official road helmet of the UCI World Tour team AG2R La Mondiale and mountain bike helmet of the BH team (2nd World MTB Team)
The product +
- Weight: 185 grams in size S / M 54-58 cm (one of the lightest helmets on the market)
- Vents: 24 (moisture wicking)
- Adjustable Fit system from bottom to top of the occiput (for the perfect height & lateral fit)
- Ventilated straps
- Magnetic buckle.
- Competition road or mountain bike cycling
- Full In Mold shell & liner
- 24 vents
- 10 exhaust vents
- Cool Max foam padding
- Adjustable straps
- Fit system with perforated notch by notch adjustment wheel
- Adjustable height fit system
- Weight S / M 185 g
- Weight L / XL 220 g
- Approved EU norms
Available in 2 Sizes:
- S / M (54 / 58cm)
- L / XL (59 / 62cm)
La norme CE (NF EN ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) est conforme aux lois en vigueur dans les pays de l'Union europeenne.
Cette norme CE 1078 n'est pas valable aux USA ( norme CPSC obligatoire) ou en Australie. Nous vous conseillons (si vous vivez hors de l'Union européenne )de vous informer sur la norme en vigueur conforme aux lois de votre pays ou de contacter notre service information produit Ekoi qui vous renseignera.
- EPS ultra-lightweight high density
- Sale type : best selling
- Range : Pro
- Sebastian W. 07/27/18Light and comfortable
Good looking comfortable and light helmet. The magnetic lock at the chin is really nice and easy to use.
- Alan T. 06/07/18Corsa light helmet
Tour professional grade equipment as usual. I wouldn't race without this stuff. Total quality and at a great price point, don't forget, this helmet looks great too!!
- Andy D. 05/23/18Return
hello I returned this item as it was to small you have given me a credit but you are out of stock to order the larder size, also its not the same price are you able to refund to my credit card please.
- Richard B. 04/12/18Mr brink