Perso Evo 10
EKOI has developed a premium range primarily for the use of the fantastic athletes we have the distinct honour to equip. These exceptional champions require the very best products, every gain is important and can mean the difference between the win, a podium place or just a finish. It is perfectly normal that we should make these exceptional products available to all our customers.
Designing a PREMIUM product requires the input of a team of specialists from A to Z and is a task that is far more time consuming and difficult than one might, initially, imagine.
- - Product DESIGN is the work of a French or Italian designer, it is then validated and tested by our own in-house team as well as by the same pro riders who initially tasked us.
- - The product is developed by our designers, who work exclusively for EKOI.
- - The product is tested at least 3 times in real conditions before approval for sale.
- - The product is made using the best available materials.
- - Production is 100% made in EUROPE (for optimal quality control of the materials used and the finish that must be PERFECT).
Only SILVER and GOLD VIP Club discounts will be accepted.
All promotional codes can not be applied to PREMIUM products
EKOI PERSO EVO 10
The new EKOI PERSOEVO 10 sunglasses are the fruit of close collaboration between our product development team and the pro riders of the Deceuninck Quick Step team and the WORLD LEADER IN OPTICS, the group Essilor. We have selected 4 different ESSILOR lens types, all in TRIVEX NXT.
- PLASMA red category 3
- GOLD category 3
- PLASMA blue category 3
- Photochromic category 1 - 3
Why lenses in TRIVEX NXT ? BECAUSE IT:
- Enhances vision to a level close to that of mineral crystal
- Accentuates contrast to the smallest detail
- Optimises the perception of colours
- Procures a comfortable level of vision
- The TRIVEX lens is 15% lighter than a standard lens in polycarbonate
- More impact resistant (Trivex is also used for the glass of fighter jet and helicopter cockpits).
BRIEFLY, IT IS : LIGHTER + BETTER CONTRAST & COLOURS + SAFER
These new sunglasses complement perfectly our Perso Evo 9 model as they are lighter (just 28g) well ventilated (6 frame vents and 4 lens vents) and they were specifically designed at the request of the team that bagged 73 wins in 2018 for stages where the temperatures are very high and for the grand TOURS .
Designed and made in Italy, assembled in our laboratory in France, these sunglasses can be customised making each made-to-custom model a quite exceptional pair of sunglasses.
- 10 vents to optimse ar flow and prevent fogging
- Lens in TRIVEX NXT
- Weight : 28 gr.
- Adjustable temple grippers and nose bridge (for the support and comfort)
- 4 vents on the lens to prevent fogging
- 6 ventis in the frame
- Adjustable temple grippers for the optimal support (wraparound effect).
- Adjustable nose bridge for the support on the face.
- EU standards approved
- Frame in ultra-light GRILAMID
- Lens in unbreakable TRIVEX.