EKOI R5 Custom
Because the R5 Custom shoes are designed and made on-demand, the time required to produce and to ship your new shoes to you is 4 weeks (maximum).
As these EKOI R5 Custom shoes are made to order we are obviously unable to accept the return of this product.
Use our size guide chart to determine the right shoe size for you. If your foot size falls between 2 shoe sizes you should call our product information service on the following toll-free number: +44 7508017213
EKOI R5 Custom :
"Effective, comfortable and fun the EKOI R5 road cycling shoes have been designed for performance "
Hand-made in Spain for top-level road cyclists.
Extremely light, very stiff offering unbeatable power transfer, their design in one seamless piece plus an ERGONOMICALLY-DESIGNED HEEL CUP for perfect support of the heel for guaranteed comfort , it is our best-ever ROAD shoe.
ROAD Model :
- Ultra-light, just 276g in EU size 41.
- Effective foot closure by 2 independent dials for precision closing, heel cap for optimal heel support.
- Perforated tongue for excellent moisture transfer to the exterior of the shoe.
- Made from one single seamless element for unrivalled comfort (imagine your favourite slippers).
- Full carbon SHD sole for optimal power transfer.
- EKOI 10/10 stiffness index.
- Full carbon ultra-light SHD sole with 6 vents for optimal aeration and prevention of hot foot.
- Sole: - Full carbon ultra-light SHD sole with 6 vents for optimal aeration.
- 3-bolt (standard- SHIMANO, LOOK) cleat compatibility
MTB Model :
- Removable treads (can be replaced).
- reinforced toe box for added protection.
- non-slip band.
- Shoe weight 363g in EU size 42.
The product + :
- Extremely light: just 276g in EU size 41.
- Optimal power transfer due to the SHD 100% carbon sole.
- Stiffness index: 10/10.
- SHD carbon sole ventilated across the whole sole surface (6 vents) stops the phenomenon of hot foot.
- Excellent and accurate hold due to the 2 independent step-by-step dial closures, plus the ergonomically-designed heel cup.
- Perforated shoe tongue for rapid wicking.
- Made from one single piece for a seamless design for optimal comfort (feels just like a favourite slipper)
Technical features :
- Upper in synthetic leather (easy clean) perforated (excellent moisture wicking)
- Soft, perforated tongue held in place by 2 criss-crossed cables.
- Lined with fully-breathable material.
- anti-bacteria treatment for excellent hygiene and to avoid unpleasant odour.
- Reinforced heel cup for a perfect support of the heel.
- Ergonomic surround envelopes the rear of the ankle.
- Heel pad in natural rubber.
- 276g in EU size 41
The performance-seeking road race cyclist