The Official helmet of the UCI World Tour Team AG2R La Mondiale and the UCI World MTB BH Team
- Featherweight (the world’s lightest helmet) 189gr in size S/M (54-58cm)
- 24 vents (Superior airflow performance)
- PSE inner cradle: Choice of 6 colours White + Black + Red + Blue + Yellow + Orange (Lighter & more fun)
- Fully height and width adjustable for a perfect occipital bone fit
- Vented chin strap
- Magnetic chin strap closure
- Road & MTB racing
- High density, featherweight PSE inner cradle
- Full In-mould shell: Both shell upper and lower
- 24 vents
- 10 air exhaust vents
- Pads in Cool Max® with anti-insect nets
- Fit system with perforated notch by notch adjustment dial
- Chin strap adjustable below both ears for optimal comfort and fit
- Vented width tension adjustment by step-by-step ratchet wheel
- Weight S / M 189 gr
- Weight L / XL 200 gr
- EU approved standard
- S / M (54 / 58cm)
- L / XL (59 / 62cm)
The EKOI CORSA LIGHT helmet is fully customisable in the colours of your choice:
More than 25 available options: 8 colours, 6 frame colour options, 2 frame finish options, 11 national flag options.
Further option: Removable aero shell
With the removable aero shell, the EKOI CORSA LIGHT helmet becomes even more aerodynamic offering enhanced air penetration performance (it also insulates against the cold, wind & rain).
2 Aero shell Sizes:
- S / M: 25 gr.
- L / XL: 31 gr.
The aero shell is easily removable, but requires careful handling to avoid damage.
3 padding and insert options:
- Featherweight gel inserts: Comfortable and a clean and tidy helmet interior
- Anti-insect net
- Cool max® padding
Kaiser M. 04/10/18Corsa evo light
Great Product! Great value for the Price!
Dan G. 04/02/18Excellent helmet
I now have two Ekoi Corsa Light helmets, a white and red that I bought last summer and now a matt black with Aero shield so I can choose which one to wear based on my kit selection and weather (aero shield for the wet/cold). I love them. They are comfortable, lightweight and I really like the magnetic clasp. The only thing that I would change is the rather flat profile of the brim when you look head-on but to be honest it is still a good looking helmet which I thoroughly recommend.
Jeff K. 03/21/18Name
I wish my name was on both sides of the helmet. I did not see an option for this.
Richard K. 01/29/18Great helmet
Hi, the corsa light hemet is very comfortable and looks great.rnrn Great service and fast delivery
Humphrey L. 10/23/17Lisa humphrey
Great helmet so light but strong would recommend it to anyone
Vint S. 07/28/17Corsa light
It's the best helmet I've ever had! Super light and the fit and look is awesome!
David B. 08/23/16The best road helmet
LOVE this helmet and am picking up another in the same color now ( in my team colors! ), as previously ordered recently. Lightest - or at least feels the lightest of any helmet I've used in my 25 years on-the-bicycle. Disappears when on. Perfect. Give the engineer / team who designed that a bonus!