CORSA EVO LADY
Aucune taille ne correspond a vos mensurations, Veuillez contactez notre service client au 0800 30 30 99
The official helmet of the UCI world tour AG2R LA MONDIALE TEAM.
Designed and perfected in the wind tunnel this helmet is even more aero than the EKOI Corsa Light helmet. It is now available in a women-specific version with a completely new occipital bone retention system that allows for the passage of long hair through a space specifically designed for this purpose. Its fashionable modern design, its extremely lightweight, and its availability in 3 different sizes make this helmet THE perfect helmet for women cyclists.
Product features :
- Available in 3 different sizes (fitting 99% of head shapes)
- Vents: 23 vents (both inlet and exhaust vents for optimal air flow and moisture wicking)
- New occipital bone retention system specifically designed for the female head allowing for long hair and which is fully adjustable up and down over the occipital bone.
- Vented straps.
- Magnetically-closing strap buckle
- Road & MTB cycling: Racing / training
- Full In Mold helmet: both shell and liner
- 23 vents
- 10 exhaust vents
- CoolMax foam (3 different foam thicknesses are available for the perfect fit, easily identifiable by their different colours black; red or silver)
- Fully-adjustable straps under each ear for the perfect fit and retention in the event of an impact
- Occipital bone retention system with notch by notch dial
- Height adjustable occipital retention system for the perfect hold over the occipital bone
Available in 3 different sizes:
- XS/S (52/54 cm)
- M (54/58cm)
- L/XL (58/62cm)
- Weight XS: 228 g.
- Weight S/M: 235 g
- Weight L/XL: 244 g.
- Superior quality high-density EPS.
- EU standards approved.
The EU standard (French standard ISO 12312-1:2013 + ISO 12312-1 2013) complies with the laws in vogue in all EU countries.
The EU 1078 standard is not valid in the US (where the CPSC safety standard applies) or in Australia. We recommend that you (should you live outside the European Union) seek information in respect to the current applicable law in your own county or to contact the EKOI Customer Service department that will be pleased to advise you.