Winter Cover Shoes EKOI ICE PROOF 2
These are the ideal shoe covers for facing extreme conditions (down to -10 ° C) or if your feet are very cautious.
- 4mm neoprene effective down to -10 ° C.
- Closure at the ankle with a 4 mm neoprene insert to block the cold and humidity.
- Easy to put on or take off.
- Neoprene effective against cold and humidity
- Self-locking waterproof zipper
- Velcro closure under the sole and at the ankle
- Openings for the wedge and heel with reinforcement
- Taped seams
- Road model (not suitable for mountain biking).
- Effective down to -10 ° C.
Using advice :
- Use a pair of Ekoï winter THERMOLITE socks to effectively fight against cold and humidity.
- Put on the shoe cover before putting on the shoe, put on the shoe and pass the shoe cover over it.
- Exterior: 100% polyamide.
- Interior: 100% polyester.
- Hand wash or machine wash at 30 °.
- No dryer or ironing.
of which 7 in your language
Salvatore F. 07/07/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AdvancedProduct feedback
THEY WILL SURELY KEP MY FEET WARM WHEN THE TIME COMES
Paul K. 19/11/2020 Age: 55-64 Level: AmateurOvershoes
The overshoes are really well made. Whilst i havent used them in the rain yet i am sure they will work. They are tricky to put on. There is a video online showing the process.
Heikki V. 23/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerHeikki
Philip C. 12/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerGreat overshoes
Nice sturdy overshoes, my feet are toasty using these over my ordinary cycling shoes and thicker winter socks. No need for winter cycling boots with these.
Marcus C. 10/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerWarm and dry
Great shoe covers easy to mount (put the covers on before the shoes and then pull the over). Nice rubber cuffs to prevent water to flow down in the shoe. Warm but not 100% waterproof.
Jordi F. 07/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerBest shoes cover
I owned some of this kind of shoes cover, and finally I found the best one! I ride in temperatures about four of five celsius degrees white summer shoes and I don't feel cold.
Richard C. 09/11/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerTrès bon / very good
Pretty good overshoes. Keep quite a bit of the cold out. I specifically liked the soft neoprene at the ankles for a secure and water resistant fit