Bibknicks EKOI MID-SEAON Gel Black
An essential product for the starting season, when you may faced cool temperatures during your morning rides.
This Ekoï bibknicks is ideal for long distances thanks to its gel padding with dual density and preformed ergonomic cut, which gives you freedom of movement perfectly suited to pedaling.
- Mid-season bibknicks effective down to 10 ° C.
- Dual density padding with injected gel.
- Soft & comfortable Lycra, for total movement freedom
- Dual density padding with injected gel
- Medical gel specifically localized in the ischia up to the perineum
- Does not wrinkle or deform
- Excellent elasticity : the padding is forgotten and adapts to your buttocks.
- Optimized sweat wicking thanks to perforations & carbon threads : the padding stays dry throughout your rides
- Made in Italy
- Lycra Miti 200g / m2.
- Excellent thermal protection & breathability
- Muscle maintenance
- Freedom of movement
- Made in Italy
- Preformed ergonomic cut perfectly suited to pedaling
- Ergonomic shoulder straps for perfect support
- Silicone bands on the calves for a good hold when pedaling
- Flat seams for added comfort and strength
- Zig-zag padding seams for better strength and elasticity
- Road, MTB or Gravel
- For cycling from March to October depending on the country and region
- 100% Polyester
- Machine wash at 40° C
- Before washing, turn the corsair over (seams outside)
- No tumble dry
- No fabric softener
- No dryer
- No ironing
|A : Hip Circumference||B : Height||Weight|
|S||35.4/37.0 in||< 70.1 in||
< 132 lbs
|M||37.0/38.6 in||< 70.8 in||< 152 lbs|
|L||38.6/40.9 in||< 72.0 in||< 172 lbs|
|XL||40.9/42.5 in||< 74.0 in||< 196 lbs|
|XXL||42.5/44.1 in||< 76.0 in||< 218 lbs|
Hip circumference (A): measure around the widest part of the hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
of which 7 in your language
Rick B. 09/10/2021 Age: 65+ Level: Expert Pratique: RoadNice.
Great value. You can't go wrong.
Jac P. 27/07/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AmateurGreat winter knicks for australia
Great fit, in line with the size guide, the material and finish is a very high quality and the gel insert is probably the most comfortable I've every worn. I know which nicks I will be buying in the future. Very racey!
Boris P. 10/04/2021 Age: 55-64 Level: AmateurBp
Jałocha W. 21/05/2020 Age: Level: BeginnerGreate choice
I am really glad to purchase it. Great choice for spring when morning is still cold for biking. I am 177 cm and 77 kg and L size it fits me.
Mark B. 11/12/2019 Age: Level: BeginnerIt's a hat.
It's a hat. It keeps me warm down to 0C. Nice and small. Top marks.
Graham M. 31/10/2018 Age: Level: BeginnerExactly as expected!
This is my second pair of 3/4 tights from Ekoi; I ordered my first pair from the no-longer-existing Quebec distributor about six years ago. I've noticed a big jump in quality with this model and I'm very pleased. Generally the window between shorts and full tights is very short here in southern Ontario, so I expect these will last a long, long time.
Florian K. 21/10/2018 Age: Level: BeginnerExcellent quality
Exactly what I expected it to be - very comfortable and of highest quality